Luclin the last several days

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shiea, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Shiea Augur

Since Monday, it seems Luclin has been suffering from random lag spikes here and there. From things like spell bars locking up for 10 seconds, to tells either sent or received taking just as long or longer, 2-3 minute zone times and quest steps taking 60 seconds or longer to update after a turn in or mob kill. I haven't actually crashed entirely from this, but there has been a couple times I nearly died because of it. Luckily for raids last night, it seemed to be at a minimum but today again, the lag is fairly noticeable. Anybody else seeing this on other servers?

Edit: As I posted this, I took so long to zone I got kicked back to char select.
  2. dupliciti Journeyman

Yes I've noticed this also. And I just now had to crash my computer due to my character being frozen when I tried to gate to PoK. My screen was frozen like this for 4 minutes before I had to act. A little leery about logging back in.
  3. Espiritun Augur

Welcome to the AB world. If a DEV even responds expect to get asked all sort of technical questions because they fired all their staff, so you know, you have to troubleshoot the server for them.
  4. Shogan Journeyman