luck gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by strongbus, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Drakang Augur

My evolving gear is not very evolved so I don't wear it unless actively working on leveling it up. And till it is leveled up never on raids. So no I don't rearrange gear to show higher.

I did look at my log date wrong and thought the crits were during a raid but could have been when I had my evolving gear on. So nm on the crits with no luck.
    Brohg likes this.
  2. YellowBelly Augur

So did luck increase the chance to get a skillup? Will that now be negated in todays patch?
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

luck does not affect skill-ups.
  4. strongbus Augur

sorry its been a while been trying to get info in game. so as to my question in my 1st post.

as a necro when going for gear spell damage don't effect dots. don't know if heal amount effects my dot lifetaps.

so i just go for hsta with high hp gear. My guild is in ROS raids trying to break into TBL. would swicthing out my non vis stuff(all ros tradeskill raid stuff) for GMM group stuff for luck. would the increase in dps form lucky crits/twincast be worth the lose in h stats form the raid gear?
  5. menown Augur

The biggest increase from luck is going from 0 to 1. Just acquire at least 1 GMM group item and you will probably be good. Another option is to acquire at least 1 non-vis evolving item from the Fight Fire mission in Stratos.
    Smokezz likes this.
  6. strongbus Augur

have all 4 of the evolving items. just gota finish up some ach to get them leveled out lol
    menown likes this.
  7. Piper the Viper New Member

Has anyone parsed out new ToL luck buckets yet? Curious if returns were diminished again post some number.
  8. Kazint Augur

They continue like last time.