Lucid shards are NO DESTROY?!?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jordis, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Jordis Augur

I picked up a Lucid Shard in Maiden Eye, Dawnshroud or Akheva Ruins while trying to farm Akheva blood with advanced loot on auto. I was surprised, and not very happy, to find that it was No drop, No Trade, and No Destroy. I petitioned and GM Dunbar deleted it for me, but that shouldn't have been necessary. There's no reason for those lucid shards to be No Destroy on a regular server. The quest is no longer needed and with quests and tradeskills being what they are these days, it's really annoying to find an item that can't be gotten rid of taking up a whole inventory slot.

I went back into options and made sure that all No Drops have to be confirmed, and blocked it in my filters so I don't end up with it again; assuming that each lucid shard from the various zones doesn't have to be individually identified.
  2. Raytan Augur

Give it to a Priest of Discord in PoK or one of the starting cities. They will take it and destroy it.
    Janakin, Aanuvane and Felicite like this.
  3. Aanuvane Augur

I ran into that with the Crystal-Gemmed Signet. Thanks for the PoD tip - but, when I first tried to give it to him, he handed it back....I had all my bags open and didn't see the message/warning popup behind them....to answer the question that it's OK for him to destroy it :)
    Felicite and Raytan like this.
  4. Raytan Augur

Sorry about that. I don't have to use a Priest of Discord to destroy items very often and forgot about the pop up window :)