Loyalty Tokens

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aghinem, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Aghinem Augur

Hi there -

I've been sitting at the same amount for the last month, anyone else notice if their loyalty tokens have not been going up as it should?
  2. Uuvin Augur

5760? I think is the max you are allowed to save. use it or lose it
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Aghinem Augur

I've been sitting at 1164 :p
  4. Vdidar Augur

I don't think mine have increased for awhile.
  5. lonewolf33 New Member

guess loyalty is not wanted passed such a point .That maybe what wrong with things now no loyalty
    :)
    Lonye likes this.
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Mine have been incrementing as expected on all three accounts.

Tat
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I made a spreadsheet and tracked all my accounts cause mine often seemed that way. Although they may not always be awarded on a set day of the week or even month you eventually get them.:D

All access get 5760 and you earn 120/week. Grandfathered cap at 2660 and earn 60/week. Free accounts cap at 1440 and earn 30/week. New accounts typically get 10 a week, quite a let down. If you are close to the cap you will not get a partial so if your amount would put you over your cap you would not get the partial up to the cap. The earnings per week are based on how long you have had the account. If you have not had it a year then you wont be earning the full weekly amount.

There is also no way that I can find to see what you spent in the past so that also goes on my spreadsheets, amazing what I forgot I bought, stupid rabbit!
    Raytan likes this.
  8. DruidCT Augur

That rabbit is my favorite! :)
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Grandfathered cap at 2880, not 2660.

Tat
  10. Qbert Gallifreyan

Do you use a custom ui? If yes, you might want to check in the default ui to determine if the problem is just on your end.
  11. Aghinem Augur

Nope, and my mistake. Its 1142 tokens. I know they go up normally every week by 140-160 - I'm at full velocity w/ a 5 year account. But the last few weeks, it hasn't changed. So I wasn't sure if anyone else had issues or if its isolated on my end.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Pretty sure that was my fat fingers, or my old eyes, or my un-o_O mathematical brain.
  13. Lynnia Augur

Is your account all-access?
  14. Aghinem Augur

...yes *points to profile avatar*
  15. Lynnia Augur

sorry, I'm not all that with it today =)
  16. Gamork Journeyman

i'm all access with the default UI and am at the same loyalty as of yesterday since last week.
  17. easyJet Apprentice

Have you been thinking about other games?

Maybe you're just not loyal enough. Just sayin'.
  18. Draego Augur

Now that you mention it, I don't think I have seen mine moving either, will have to check once can eventually login.