Loyalty Tokens Borked?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Miss_Jackie, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Anyone else having problems with it displaying 0?

[IMG]
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

nope, mine are all ok. maybe try logging out and back in? I notice when weird stuff like this happens if I log out to desktop and back in then it clears up. Even your velocity meter is empty which just doesn't happen unless you just made a free char.
  3. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Nope. This account was made in 2004. I'll have to relog then. Thanks for the advice, I'll update the thread if it's still borked. =P
  4. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Actually, I zoned and it fixed it. Didn't need to relog. Blarg.

Hehe, thanks anyway. =)
    Rivitt likes this.
  5. Catty Lorekeeper

Not trying to be a troll here - but seriously don't ever post before zoning, logging, and/or restarting.

Tons of issues like this exist in the game. Once a week I zone and end up with zero bags and gear.
  6. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Yes ma'am
  7. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

This type of issue doesn't normally happen for me. I don't even remember the last time it did happen. -shrug-
  8. segap Augur

There were login issues the other day. Things like this happen when they have db connectivity issues related to login/account validation.
    Rivitt and Miss_Jackie like this.
  9. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Thanks. I'll have to keep on top of issues when this sort of thing happens again.
  10. Sissruukk Rogue One

You have gotten better at Trolling (101)!

Honestly, people come and ask questions because they don't think of everything, and sometimes it takes a kind person to reply to jog a brain cell or two.
    Catty and Miss_Jackie like this.
  11. Anhari Augur

I like trolls, they smell so yummy!
    Catty and Miss_Jackie like this.
  12. Catty Lorekeeper

Just saw these responses and wanted to apologize for coming across harsher than intended.

Just meant: "Have you tried turning it off and on again" is a thing. Zone or logging in or out fixes a lot.
  13. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

*hug* No need to apologize. Any help is good help (at least to me). :p