Lower Tier guilds on Rage.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cencamia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Cencamia Journeyman

Due to life issues, I didn't get to start off from the beginning of the server. So was wondering if there are any guilds out there on Rage that are an expansion or two behind recruiting? At the time of writing, I have a 35 beastlord and a 22 druid I am trying to catch up so I can have a healer while trying to find a group. Wouldn't bother me if one just started and working on classic. You can reach me in game as Bersal or Cardu. Thank you for your time.
  2. Kloven Elder

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I'll see if I can find you tonight, but feel free to send a tell to a member of Awakened Legends and we'll get you an invite.

We have a number of folks who have "returned" or "started" on Ragefire recently and been grouping and working epics with them, while our veteran members work on more progression content.
  3. Neonite New Member

Hi,

I would be interested in playing on Ragefire if a guild would help with grouping and such. Are there classes that the guild is currently lacking? I can make pretty much whatever class is needed, just like to be of use to a guild and not "warrior #6" hehe.

Neonite
  4. Kloven Elder

Hello Neonite, that's probably going to vary by guild and play times of their various members. If interested in Ragefire I'd roll a class you know you'll enjoy and once invited to a guild you could decide if a switch is good for and them or not. Personally, I think folks should play a class they enjoy solo, in groups, etc and the guild as a whole can manage the class makeup of the roster.
  5. sifonin Augur

Yeti is a great up and coming, do more with less with good leadership kind of guild.