Low end box enchanter on mid tier raids help

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Belkar_OotS, May 10, 2019.

1. Belkar_OotS Augur

I've had the opportunity to box my enchanter on raids recently and wanted to get some advice on making him more effective.

He has some group GMM gear, and a few pieces of RoS raid trade skill gear with generally older group gear filling the rest. He is around 15k aa so not that many more of than auto grant even though i have earned most of them. I focused on group support AA and CC oriented AA first so I still have a lot of growth room in personal dps and survival to go.

I still have mana issues pretty badly. My group also has mana issues between event durations and the occasional unlucky death. I am always paired with my wizard who has most of her dps AA done outside of the focus tab which has my most used spells and synergy basically done.

I am struggling to know when to provide and do support abilities. I am not a pro on either class and my internal timing on their abilities are not fully developed. Right now..... I am basically going full hog on doing a complete fury of the gods, itc, arcane destruction, second spire etc all at once, and popping IOG, CH along with his own ITC all at once. Then.... I wait until Fury of God's is back up and doing it all again.

It seems... Off to time my abilities such that I wait on 2 wizard abilities all the time which are longer refresh than ITC. But our event durations are such that I can do everything twice every event but usually not 3x.

My enchanter does dicho, 110 mind nuke, appropriations nuke (for mana), 105 mind nuke, then strangulate at the moment. I haven't been using mind storm because I mostly have him mindlessly assisting the wizard on a multibind.

I have been using Second spire as needed to help with mana issues and also use the BP click for mana issues. I typically run TC aura, then either disjunction, transfixers, or mana recuperation aura depending on the event.

Should I add first spire and CH to my bind key? Is saving IOG to stack with Fury of the Gods a good decision? IOG doesn't seem to line up with anything for constant reuse to me... It is always off from ITC after the initial usage.

I basically get group black wolf on cool down.

I do extensive mezzing on some events and have been adding in some punts along the way too. Any suggestions for grouping clumps of mobs together too?

Sorry it's kind of rambling. Mostly free flowing thoughts and seeking some more feedback.

I can and have done parsing but would like to focus my limited time on refining something decent and making sure I'm not missing something important because of my newness.
  2. gotwar Gotcharms

Daedly likes this.
  3. Daedly Augur

Do you generally use a 1her or go 2her?