Loving the new HA bonus xp system

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rewts, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Rewts New Member

Clayton Teek is awesome. Love the new bonus xp and love the fact that he ports you to the HA. Awesome improvement in basically quality of life.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Peechka like this.
  2. seber Augur

yea I did Lab today full group was blast ......
  3. Lianeb Augur

I really wish you could pick the era of HAs he offers.
    I was really disappointed last night when I he offered me were CoTF HAs
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I was hoping it would have been a couple HA per expansions but I guess that would have been over powered.
  5. GoneFission Augur

I love the idea of offering the HAs with a port to the task giver. Assuming the devs want the player base using these missions (because of the effort expended in making them), I'd propose a couple changes.

Add more missions to the selection list. Possibly a LOT more. If you want to keep the bonuses to two or three missions a day, then only allow the player to select a bonus task twice a day, but keep the base missions available and port the players there.

Get more players using more of the game, and limit nasty, tricksy bonusses to only a couple missions per day.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Gendor like this.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

And no Gribbles, LOL :)
  8. GoneFission Augur

Maybe you weren't paying attention. The last three expansions are included in the pool. He only offers two tasks a day. That's a pretty big pool for such a small offering. My suggestion is offer more at a time, just restrict how many bonuses a player can add to two per day.
  9. Belexes ForumQuester

Never mind my response, still sorting out the discussion.
  10. Lubianx Augur

I do have one question about the porting to the HA givers. TDS has zones locked behind progression. If you aren't flagged for one of those zones, does Clayton Teek still port you to the task giver, have hence into the zone that you aren't flagged for?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Horyuken Augur

With EoK launching all the requirements have been removed from TBS. I believe this is correct Sheex will have to fact check me.
  12. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Last I heard it's still locked but they usually unlock it about 6 months after the expansion that would unlock it launches so maybe April or May TDS "should" be unlocked in theory.
  13. Bigstomp Augur

Unsure. Try it. Worst case it fails.
  14. fransisco Augur

as of 1 month ago, you needed to do all relevant quests before getting group missions in Degmars
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

I thought ROF unlocked last year? Am I wrong and COTF is the next to be unlocked? But I am liking the expanded choices of tasks.
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Pretty sure you'll get a destination zone denied entry if unflagged, but haven't tried it myself to verify.
  17. Horyuken Augur

You do, I just checked it. I could have sworn they opened up those zones. Sheex is correct again!
  18. Lynnia Augur

I don't know, but I do know that if one of the dailies is in an expansion you don't own he just won't give you that daily.
  19. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I logged in Sunday night for the first time in a while (~3 months), and saw the new Teek quest giver. I picked one up real quick, even though I didn't have time to do it. It was for one of the Bixie Hive HAs, and the rewards said "210 points" in addition to some plat.

Am I right in assuming that's 210 AAs? If so, WOW, that's pretty nice :)

And if so, does that also benefit from Lesson or Learner's Aura?

Thanks,

Tat
  20. fransisco Augur

At 105, the reward with lessons is normally about 16aas.