Lot lockout on spirok lord and sister is sky

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Cainen, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Cainen Augur

This came up in a discussion on the way to work. Does anyone know if these will be farmable inside instances or will the lot lockout stop that?
  2. Ducreux Augur

Assuming the dz lockouts work as intended, they would only be a 1 loot-kill per instance dealio.
  3. Tudadar Augur

Ouch. Guess there wont be many highend monk weaps.
  4. Ducreux Augur

[IMG]
  5. Raynard Augur

Why? There is no reason to expect the open world versions won't function as they do on TLP now. The instances version of everything only adds more potential loot.
  6. Seraphim Augur

You mean this fist?? /cry
    [IMG]
  7. jordune Augur

Seen a guy last night selling the quest stuff like the 41%haste belts. Wanted 10 krono for each item, had it looked every class listed.
    I'm thinking 180.00 rl for a belt or u know.. pay the power bill should be an easy awnser. Aparently not though.. people really pay that kinda cash for max epeen?
  8. Glowerss Augur

Most people don't pay a single IRL cent for Krono, but purchase it with Platinum. Most people also follow the rules regarding not RMTing, and so Krono have no IRL value attached too them.

As far as I'm concerned, Krono are just a stable version of platinum which scales with the economy rather than suffering inflation. I don't use them to pay for accounts either. It becomes a lot easier to buy and sell them when you take that view point.
  9. Fiyero Augur

Uh, the Sky monk weapons rot because they're inferior to fists. No one cares about highend monk weapons in classic or kunark.
  10. Glowerss Augur

Whitened Treeant Fist is a better MH than Unarmed.

The Efreeti fists are BiS for classic and until you have epic +58.

I'd probably classify Epic as a weapon as well simply because it's altering your ratio :p
  11. Fiyero Augur

Incorrect. Monk fists on TLP are live ratios. At level 50, that's 20/26. The quest monk fists in Sky are 16/27.
  12. JethroGibbs Journeyman

I'd put money that you are wrong and that 2 white treant fists outdps 2 unarmed fists at 50 in classic.
  13. Tudadar Augur

Im pretty sure your guild went out of their way to get all their monks the efreeti fists in classic and used them but ok~ Im also pretty sure at one point it was the only item you guys needed from it.
  14. Glowerss Augur

This has been proven to be incorrect. Monk fists at 50 are 21/38. Additionally, the damage bonus from Whitened Treeant fists applies after mitigation of the mighty, whereas unarmed has no damage bonus.

Sorry, it's been parsed out quite heavily, treeant fists are superior to unarmed in the MH, and Wu's fist will be significantly better than unarmed.
  15. Finley Augur

The open world version of these mobs might be hotly contested for the first month (And the efreeti cycle until the end of the expansion maybe) but you'll be able to farm out the rest of your quest pieces way before Classic "ends". The respawn is fast and people get bored of the content quickly so competition for much of PoSky dries up quickly
  16. Moranis Augur

There's about 100 threads on monk fists on the TLP servers...and all the parses show they are 20-21 / 38.