Lost

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ojier, Dec 10, 2020.

1. ojier Lorekeeper

I have used the guild aug and the pre-order guild transporter for CoV ---- I land in Cobalt Scar and I am no where near where I have to go in Western Wastes.

I can't get past that dopey waterfall, assuming that is the right way from there - find zone line doesn't work at all...

I really would like to get the new spells, if anyone can set me straight.

Thanks!
  2. Liin Edud (Tunare) Augur

its the exact same run as it was 20 years ago, just with higher level monsters and now there's not a zoneline between Cobalt Scar and Siren's Grotto.

Don't mess with the waterfall, to the left of the waterfall is a tunnel to swim through, once you dead end swim up. you'll land at the top of the waterfall.

Hope this helps.
    Annastasya, Conq and Duder like this.
  3. Solanli Journeyman

When you get to the water look down and left. You will see a tunnel. You swim down that tunnel, and it will lead to a part that goes straight up. Go up ... then look out of water ... only 1 way to go. Jump down from the water pool you are in and look left again. You will see a Fish statue with a crystal ball thing in its mouth. Around there you will see a little tunnel. Go into that tunnel and it will lead you right to the WW zone line. Best of luck!
  4. Kumudil Journeyman

Easiest way: ask in global if a kind druid or wizz may offer a fast port to the ww camp.
  5. ojier Lorekeeper

Great - thanks - found it!!!