Lost Dungeons of Norrath Guide

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ginix, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Ginix Augur

Hey all,

Zephon with <The Mystic Order> here. We've added a consolidated guide to Lost Dungeons of Norrath to our website and I'd like to share it with the community. Expect updates and edits, but the information found here should be quite reliable heading into launch. Hope you can make use of it!

http://ashenoath.com/index.php/Raid-guides/Lost-dungeons-of-norrath.html

Enjoy and happy LDoNing to all our Phinny friends!
    Prathun, snailish, Magic and 11 others like this.
  2. aim2win New Member

awesome, thank you
  3. Ryak Augur

Does anybody know if the rumors that each member of the raid must complete 2 missions in a given theme before being allowed to participate in an LDoN raid is true?

I've seen at least two independent sources make the claim, but i don't know if the requirement was ever removed or if the sources are just flat out wrong.
  4. Gremin Augur

That requirement was removed I believe. Having the stone may still be required though.
  5. Ginix Augur

And so it begins! Added the answers to the NPC quiz for Adventurer's Stone to guide. Check it out! More to come as well (Veksar, Paw and PoP level changes incoming)

The answers for the quiz the NPC provides are:

Question 1: adventures
    Question 2: favor journal
    Question 3: Morden Rasp
    Question 4: farstone
  6. Ginix Augur

Updated:
    + Added explanation of "closer to home" response many are getting (wrong home city)
    + Added list of charmable mobs per zone
    + Fixed some formatting

Coming soon:
    + More pics!
    + Alt+V Adventure Window Info
    + Leaderboard info
    + Actions for interactive objects
    + Veksar, Paw and Hate info
    + Level based PoP access
    + All new spells linked
    PathToEternity likes this.
  7. Gorgol the Ogre Elder

Awesome! Thank you for this Motahead!
  8. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Nice guide. Kudos!
  9. Ginix Augur

10. Adonhiram Augur

Bravo and thanks, well written and informative !
  11. Razzle Augur

Very nice!
  12. Ginix Augur

Ding! Level up!

New update brings coverage on the Alt+V Adventure Window, Stats and Leaderboards, some minor formatting changes, and most importantly Raid Info! We've found them to be pretty easy, but with some interesting twists.

How is your guild fairing?

ldon.themysticorder.com

Next up will be some information on the new abilities for interactable objects, traps and more, but quite frankly, I'm still working it out. If you are an expert about the new interactable objects and chests, hit me up!
    PathToEternity likes this.
  13. Adonhiram Augur

He he, congratulations buddy !

If are able to unveil the secrets about how these three anti-trapped chest line of spells work exactly, I'll lit a candle in Notre-Dame with your name on it :cool:
  14. Ginix Augur

Working on it!

Adonhiram likes this.
  15. Adonhiram Augur

You are my hero !
  16. Ryak Augur

FYI, the total number of wins to max the charm aug listed on your site is off slightly for two of the locations.

The actual number of wins you need in Deepest Guk to max the charm is 70, not 72.
    The actual number of wins you need in Rujarkan Hills to max the charm is 74, not 76.

You can verify this by looking at Achievements > Hero's Journey > Conquest > Wayfarer's Brotherhood Emblem, or by doing the number of missions listed above and hailing the NPC and it tells you "you know everything that I know already"
  17. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Nice guide, but a tiny nitpick: You missed some of the ldon wizard-spells.

There are "lesser" and "normal" versions of the xalirilan-spell lines too, in addition the the greater ones.

Lucy link
    Look at level 13/14 and level 23/24
  18. HappyPanda Augur

Sorry for the necro.

Is this mirrored anywhere as MysticOrder domain registration has lapsed?
    Does the guide exist in a way it can be hosted by someone willing to host it somewhere else?
  19. Aziuno Augur

I will inform Zephon of your question. I don't know if he is still doing EQ at all anymore.
  20. Ginix Augur

Let me see if I can get that over to our new domain. Thanks Boshe.
    HappyPanda likes this.