Lost Berserker!

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Sinrite, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Sinrite New Member

Hello all,

I have a 100 berserker with around 9400 AAs if I remember correctly, that I haven't played for a couple of years. That gap included a new computer, so I had to set my UI up all over again. I logged him last night and ran around blowing up light blues and low dark blues like crazy, and all of a sudden remembered how much fun that was!

My problem is that right now, my skill bar has about 6 buttons on it. I've had a slow go of adding skills, using them, seeing what skills share cool downs, etc. On top of that, I haven't taken the time to sit down and read through all of my AAs to figure out which ones I need to hotkey.

Can anyone give me a sort of 'quick start' guide for what AAs and discs I should have on my bar to get going? I'll be reading and adjusting as I go, but I was really hoping to avoid having to read the novel-length content of my discs and AAs before I can even go out and do berserker things.
  2. Brohg Augur

3. Sinrite New Member

Thanks Brohg!
  4. Losho New Member

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/raid-berserking.213685/
    assist key
    / main
    /disc kick in the shins rk. III
    /disc Festering rage rk. III
    /disc open wound rk. III
    /alt act 1252 (Battle stomp)
    spam i have this all set as a bind key so the buttten on my mouse clicks all of them. I aslo have the skills up on a butten so i can see when i need to click them they come up at dif times. Demolishing frenzy RK III, frenzy, Demolishing volley RK III, Axe of Numicia RK III, Demolishing axe throw RK III, war cry of braxi, phantom assaliant RK III, Augmented Frenzy rk. III, Bubbling rage rk. III,Banestrike, Battle stomp
    burn1
    /pause 4, /alt act 961 Juggernut surge
    /pause 4, /alt act 1501 second spire
    /pause 4, /alt act 465 savage spirit
    /pause 4, /alt act 3710 Reckless Aban
    Click your epic and your bp
    if you do not have a bard in your group click Cascading rage alt act is 499
    if the mob is not moving you can use Frenzied Resolve this roots you
    if you can use aoe use Furious rampage
    if not aoe use Focused Rampage
    burn 2
    /pause 4, /disc brutal Disciplin rk. III
    /pause 4, /alt act 7019 (glyph of cata)
    /alt act 499 casc rage
    /alt act 1501 second spire if it did not go off before
    /alt act 387 blood pact
    burn 3
    /pause 4, /disc Avenging Flurry Discipline rk. III
    /alt act 487 intensity
    /alt act 800 vehemet rage
    burn 4
    /pause 4, /disc Cleaving Acrimony Discipline rk. III
    /alt act 387 Blood pact if it did not get used or is back up
    /disc open wound rk. III to make shure its up.
    /disc Fearless Frenzy rk. III
    use Dichotomic rage when its up if you have the stam for it
    Untamed rage is a good one.
    this should be a good start if you have better burns let me know. this is for a level 105 last updated around 6/1/16
  5. Behelit Augur

a few things...

pauses are really bad in melee hotkeys, you don't need or want them.

you dont want to ever run Open Wound with a Shaman around cause it blocks Roar of the Lion.

Vehement Rage is totally worthless once you get Battle Stomp, and will just lower incoming heals.

If you're using Fearless Frenzy (or Stormwild), then you're not using Amplified Frenzy which is the far superior choice on that timer.

other than that, basic disc order above is a decent guideline for the OP. definitely tweak it once you get to 105 tho, as you'll have access to Drawn to Blood which makes Blinding a must to pair with Brutal which also means you have to follow Brutal with Cleaving since Blinding will just block Avenging and eat the timer.
  6. Ryanxp Augur

HELP

I'm a 98 zerk and I don't understand how you trigger Frenzied Resolve or Amplified Frenzy or etc., and expect to use them every fight.. They require 90% life or lower! I keep them aside for when I'm below 85% and throwing in Blood Blade isn't enough to lower me past 90% and I'll typically get healed before next Blood Blade cycle..

The hotkey set-up is great; wish I paid more attention before I made my own cause Brohg link is spot on. And I know I've seen it before..! But the skills make more sense, aside from the acronyms you geeks like using
  7. Behelit Augur

they only require 90% or lower to activate, not to keep them running. make a hotkey that has /alt act 752 in all 5 lines, click it and then Frenzied Resolve or Amp Frenzy. your welcome
    Ryanxp likes this.
  8. Brudal Augur

Blood Blade is level 93, there is a level 98 version that has a higher self damage recourse: Blood Brand. There is an AA available for purchase at level 86 called bloodfury, rank 1's self damage is 14,500. Rank 2 is available at level 100 and raises the self damage to 29,000. If needed, you can do what the original Berserker's had to do, target your self and drop your health with volley or use open wound if no other option fits your playstyle.
    Ryanxp likes this.