Lord Grimblox Solusek Eye

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Healzzzz, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Healzzzz New Member

Me along with with several people on yelinak server all agree that Lord Grimblox in solusek's eye is way too long. some of us have been here for 3 days straight with no sign of grimblox. we got 22 people here in zone right now waiting to get there cleric the ring and this is just a huuuuuge hassle. like seriously there is no reason we should have to wipe the PH 200 times just for 1 ring when there is 22 people waiting for their ring to move on with their epic quest. we got people training others just to get the next spot in line only so they can wait even longer and then get trained some more. this wait is way over shot we need his spawn timer to be changed so we can move on with our EQ life there is no reason for us to have to wait so darn long just for 1 piece of the epic. i could see if it was a raid mob. but it isnt its just a low lvl named for the cleric epic. not even lord bergurgle took this long. we need you guys to just log in and change that 1 line of code that i know you guys know how to change and get lord grimblox spawning at a normal rate. too much argument in zone too much hate toward each other. its best to make this a clear spot so we can just move on with our lives. please and thank you
    Draxiss Darkmare likes this.
  2. Draxiss Darkmare New Member

It would appear that Lord Bergurgle and Lord Grimblox are not considered Rares in relation to the Bonus rare events.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Since rare flagged mobs are used to populate the Hunter achievements, quest dropping mobs are not flagged rares so that quest mobs are not monopolized for checkmarks. The rare bonus is only applied to rare flagged mobs.
  4. Trebla7th Augur

There are lots of mobs that drop quest pieces that are flagged as "rare" for hunter achievements.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Then maybe it was just Epics/long spawn timer (or not default zone respawn timer). The ones that drop quest pieces, do they happen to also drop unique equipable gear? Trying to recall some details here from way back.
  6. Trebla7th Augur

The recent ones that come to mind likely all have unique loot as well. With Aradune currently in TSS, the ones I'm thinking of are ones like Refugiu for Breath Weapon quests (there are half a dozen or so hunter mobs that also have drops for those quests). Older ones that come to mind include Xalgoz from Kunark who drops part of the key quest for Charasis and is also a "rare".

I don't know of any off the top of my head that are "rare", drop quest items, and do not have unique loot all at the same time.
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

This may not be a bug.
    Epic quests are designed to take time, and it's a matter of luck if you can make it short.