Loosing complete AA-Lines by downleveling

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Linghelion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Linghelion New Member

Maybe it was always working that way, but I consider this as a bug (or just see it as a newbie question).

If you i.E. level with a Wizard to Level 95, buy the next levels of Pyromancy and Improved Familiar, then downlevel to 94 again (96%-Rezz or whatever) you lose the whole AA-Line.

Clicking the Button throws the error that you are missing the appropriate Level, what is of course quite correct for the highest rank. But I own all the predecessor ranks.

I found no way to activate my ‘Pyromancy - 1’-Rank AA. Maybe there is someone who can enlighten me (if I’m just blind ;-) ).

Further more I assume, that the same thing happens to all passive AA’s if you spend your bunkered AA’s for the next rank and downlevel by any reason (with the only difference that there is no error message).

So in the end you would loose the whole bunch of vital AA-Lines (assuming that everyone would spend their bunkered AA’s for them at first) by downleveling.

Of course level up to 95 again would solve this, but anyway it seems buggy to me that downleveling sets your char in an inferior state compared to ‘normal’ level-94-chars.
  2. Sarkaukar Augur

(nods) no bug, since with the purchase of the next AA, it replaces the AA you had thus when/if you do delevel there is no longer a lower AA to utilize/fall back on.