Looking to add to my group

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kobos, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Kobos New Member

Hey all. I currently box an SK and a Druid and was thinking of adding a third. Looking to get your thoughts on a class that would work well with these two. Thanks
  2. Monkman Augur

Bard
    code-zero likes this.
  3. forbes77 Elder

4. Aurastrider Augur

I agree with either mage or bard. Both are very simple to box. Mage will probably add more dps and pets for increased survivability should you need it. Bard can do nothing but twist and be useful.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

Mage and bard.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

Enchanter would make you pretty much indestructible and add a nice dps boost.
  7. Vaeeldar Augur

With just a Druid the ADPS isn’t as strong and/or valuable because of the box size. Unless the OP plans to charm this doesn’t add a lot of value.

I’d say mage overall. Given how powerful and the values of the pet/coth I can’t see a bard adding enough dps to outweigh a full DPS class. Alternatively for more dps but less utility I’d go Ber. Overall that is the biggest lacking piece right now - pure dps.

I 6 box and run 3 distinct groups (caster and melee for dps and all 3 tanks). I play around with combinations and frankly after the tank the most value comes from DPS when boxing. You have additional healing with the Druid so the most power you can add in the most situations is the ability to kill mobs quick. To me that means mage/ber at this point.
  8. Drayman Elder

I run Mage/SK/Druid and it works. You will go as far as your SK can take you.

I think if I had the time to do it all over again I would choose either BER/SK/SHM or ROG/SK/SHM. melee DPS seems to be king now and Shaman > Druid in terms of class abilities and what they add to a group.

My opinion anyway.