Looking for some tips to gain OMM Nagafen raid access

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mortium, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Mortium Elder

Just created a shaman alt and got him to 105. Epic is done and now I'm looking to get a rez stick.

However, I can't find the raid listed for Naggy/Vox on Old Man McKenzie.

It looks like there are a bunch of raids that count to the progress, but the ones that I have checked out have considerable flagging requirements to even start them up.

Any tips on the easiest raids to complete to give OMM raid access would be much appreciated!
  2. Puzzling Journeyman

SoD+ iirc, so do tower or do Convorteum, they both have enough events to flag you,

Neither zone has flag requirements, but I know Convorteum still requires a flagged requester, not sure about SoD tower. Finding someone who raided that era to request them should be easy, since its 1 request to get either zone.

A single (solid) group should be able to wipe either instance.
  3. Mortium Elder

Pre-requisites for participating in this raid:
    - Must have access to the Convorteum zone through group progression.
    - Must have completed the "Audience with Brell Serilis" raid.
  4. Brohg Augur

You need 7 raid flags TDS+, is my recollection. A full Solteris clear, with anything coming after substituting np. See if someone will open Crystallos for you, that has plenty of events. Steamfactory has 3. First couple Solteris are easy - the third, balancing one is a pain so blocks a full clear there unless you're clever. There's a dozen options in SoD. Just hit up your server's #general to see what trouble you can get up to, imo.
  5. EnchFWO Augur

To avoid confusion in case the OP is not familiar... that should be T-B-S not TDS.
  6. baider Elder

i think the harder part is going to be finding enough people to do the raid , specially enough for you to ge tthe stick
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

8. CrazyLarth Augur

most of the Crystallos raids were just straight kill but one or two might need a specific cure or some other specific strat.
  9. Brohg Augur

Oop, you're totally right. BURIED Sea+, not Darkened :p
    EnchFWO likes this.
  10. Chaosflux Augur

Convorteum kills don't count I am pretty sure.

Solteris or a combo of Steam Factory/SOD low tiers, or Crystallos events are fastest
  11. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Crystallos sounds like a plan, I actually wanted to hit that for some clickies. Hit me up in game and we can try and clear it.
  12. EnchFWO Augur

Doing a SOD tower clear on EZ mode is probably still going to be the fastest but if you have people wanting illusion, OH clicks, whatever from the other zones, probably easier to get them to tag along and do it with those incentives. Then again... you can do almost all of those with a single group. Boxed.

I think the bigger issue you're going to have issues with is getting people to do the ACTUAL raid for Naggy then Vox. You didn't say if you were in a guild but it kindof sounds like not so much. However, it probably wouldn't be too hard to get enough together for a pick up raid in a MM given the only penalty for failure is time, esp. for the Rez stick (flag).
  13. Phrovo1 Augur

just do Solt or DT, they're good fun
  14. Kingok New Member

15. Chaosflux Augur

Idk man my last run to get my druid flagged for OMM took me 27 minutes in Crystallos solo, I've never soloed tower that fast.

As far as Vox and Nagy they are 3 box able just grab others to zone in to open chest.