Looking for new and returning people......

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Raludar, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Raludar Apprentice

...who are going to take advantage of the Heroic Character option. I would like to see if we could get a guild started using Heroic characters (and anyone else in the 85-90 range) that would be able to begin doing progression and leveling together. If this is something you'd be interested in please respond here or message me. I am on Pacific time and generally get on after 6:00PM most nights and varying times on Saturday and Sunday. Server doesn't matter to me, we can settle on that when we see how many people would like to join.
  2. Raludar Apprentice

I guess I should clarify that you don't have to be new or returning. Anyone who is starting out with a fresh character that is 85+ would be welcome. Veterans would definitely be welcome I'm just hoping for those who are going to be active and hopefully making the new character their main. I left for a while but I have been back for several years now and I don't mind helping new and returning players get up to speed with the way the game has changed.
  3. mariow123 New Member

Im downloading the game right now, never experienced everquest and i think its time to before its too late!
  4. Raludar Apprentice

I ended up joining The Eternal Darkness on the Rathe. Seem like a very helpful and fun group of people so far. They are willing to help with anyone who is new to the game or coming back after a break. Look up Roxxanna for more info.