Looking for Guild - Agnarr Server or Any High Population Server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MetalBabble, Jan 25, 2019.

1. MetalBabble New Member

Hello everyone!

I'm returning to EQ after a long break. I've been lurking on the forums for a while now. I'm currently looking to spin up a toon on one of the TLP servers or maybe another live server. I have limited raid experience. But, I am a very fast learner. I'm also in my late 30's so no drama. I enjoy having fun and playing MMOs.

Is anyone recruiting that would have me in their guild and maybe help me get started with a new toon? Cheers and thanks in advance for reading!

*Note* I am central timezone and would likely be able to play, and eventually raid, weeknights from 7-10 pm and most of the weekends (assuming I don't get wife agro) hah!
  2. MetalBabble New Member

I would also consider coming over to Firiona Vie server. I've heard that it has a huge population and a great economy along with nice folks! I would very much like to find a group of friends to play with and chat with on Discord while I level up and eventually raid. :)
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

They just announced two new TLP servers that are going to be the talk of the town. Frankly, I would probably just dabble on Agnarr or FV for the next 6 weeks or so until those release. New TLPs always have a bustling population and it's really the best time to be a newbie.

If you wanted to make Agnarr your forever home, though, there are plenty of guilds and players. All guilds would be recruiting too so you just find what day is best for you to raid.
  4. Kolani Augur

Hi! Symphony of Arms is looking for priest and enchanters (druids in particular) on Firiona Vie.
  5. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once