Looking for an Ornament

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Helicoprion, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Helicoprion New Member

First time ever posting on EQ forums in all the years I've played. I am recently returning from a long hiatus, only to find LoN has been completely scrapped.

I like to collect some of the more normal (not over the top and outrageous) ornamentations within the game.

I am currently after and looking for a Stillmoon Yari Ornamentation possibly unclaimed for one of the final ornaments in my collection. Allakhazam's says it's on Daybreak Marketplace but it has me wondering if they clean up older ornaments (sad imo). I'd like to see if anyone is willing to sell or give up they have.

Please let me know...

P.S. Hopefully I am posting in the right area!

Froak Froaaak FROAAAAAAK!
  2. Helicoprion New Member

Anyone? Would pay kindly for one.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

They have removed a lot of items from the marketplace over the years. That one is probably no longer available and being a marketplace item it isn't tradeable, so you can't even buy it off someone.

The LoN rewards are still available even though the game was closed down. Now you buy "LoN Prize Card" items from the marketplace which give you 2 random items from the listed sets. The sets rotate so if there's a specific LoN item you want you will need to wait until the set it came from is available.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Don't forget to check the bazaar on your server. When you buy the LON packs now from marketplace you usually get at least one ornament. So there are many for sale in the baz.

And you can use your $5 monthly DBC to buy the LON packs. If your a paid account

But the only reference I find for this item is that it was sold in marketplace. I don't see a LON pack associated with it.
  5. Helicoprion New Member