Looking for an easy to get emblem for an 87 warrior

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by xmalx, Jun 19, 2015.

1. xmalx Journeyman

As the title says I'm looking for an easy to get emblem for an 87 war if anyone knows one I can get. I've never really dealt with emblems so I'm not sure what would be best, and easy to get for my level.

Doesn't have to be the best but still like to have one.
  2. Boosom New Member

Hey bro, not the reply your looking for but can you d me a favor and disband grp if my Shaman is still in you grp. Can't seem to login to my account from work.
  3. xmalx Journeyman

At the risk of getting into trouble for this, it seems you left your eq on at home. Your shaman is still in lobby in corner where you left her.

Don't think there's a way for me to make you log unfortunately, dunno if you can from eq website somehow? Seems you forgot to log off at home and can't boot yourself now that you're at work I assume.
  4. Brudal Augur

Emblems are locked behind progression,

In House of Thule you need kindly standing with dream delvers to see the emblems for purchase
    In Underfoot you need various progression tasks completed.
    In SoF you need to work the specific faction and complete various progression tasks

The easiest is waiting till level 95 and turning in 4 Violet Crystallized Essence for your choice of the 4 Veil of Alaris Emblems.

The thing to remember when looking at the stats of the emblem, if you are in group gear you only get 70% of the stats with 8 pieces so that 50ac emblem just became 35AC.
  5. xmalx Journeyman

Thank you Brudal, when I get to 95 I'll take my friend(you can guess who) with me and we'll see if we can do man/2merc for those Emblems so we can each get one.
  6. Boosom New Member

Yea, this sux.. wanted to play at work /cry