Looking for a "Things I wish I had known" post from a few yrs back.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Delmarr, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Delmarr New Member

A few yrs ago, would be late 2014, I came across a post written by a player listing a bunch of things that were great to know in everquest. Easy tricks and commands that made life so much easier. Most of it is common knowledge to a veteran player, but while looking through it I learned a few new things as well.

One of the things I learned was how to increase the max extended range of the scrolled out camera view from 1st person. Normally you are only able to extend about 20' or less behind your head. But in his post he listed the command to extend that further out, like way out.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or possibly able to link the post from all those yrs ago. The original post was even further back then 2014 and was linked from a yet another post. So finding it has been difficult. Any help? Thanks.
  2. Greenhorn Journeyman

The function to drop out of first person view to get a wider angle of sight? It is the mouse wheel - turn the wheel in and out to get another view. Or look into the keybindings of the UI how it is connected to your personal layout via the preferences.
  3. svann Augur

That post should be in the archived forum, but Im having trouble getting anything out of search function. Found a link to that post, but the link goes to when it was on sony server so obviously it wont work.
  4. Tucoh Augur

you can manually correct the links to go to the archived version. Post it and I can show you.
  5. svann Augur

6. Tucoh Augur