Looking for a party

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Cleavos, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Cleavos New Member

Hello there, might be wrong section (whoops sorry), I've been looking around for a while looking for a party or just some people to play with. I'm a level 10 rogue and in Crescent Fall. If you are interested in joining to anything of the sort please contact me at Cleavos on Skype.
  2. moogs Augur

This is the right section. You may want to post your character name, server, time zone and the usual times that you expect to be logged in.
    Gundolin likes this.
  3. Agrippa Augur

Not many do so, but I think that this section is fine for this sort of thing. However, if you're playing on one of the progression servers, the Progression page may be more suitable. I don't have any characters in range of your 10th level rogue, Cleavos, but I'd suggest posting what server that you're playing on in the future. A lot of players stick to in game text for playing, too, and most probably don't read these boards. I don't think that general chat is joined by default until you're 20th level, but you might want to "/join general" (without the quotes) and do a shout out there for company. If the newplayer channel is quiet, anyhow. I'll also suggest that you take a look at the Guild page here if you're happy with the server that you're playing on. Finding an active guild, even if most of the servers are top heavy, will ensure that you, at least, have people to talk with, if not group with.
  4. Agrippa Augur

*nods at Moogs and wonders if it really took him six minutes to write the post above*
  5. Gundolin Augur

Unfortunately you aren't going to find many players in your level range. Even the TLP servers have moved a bit above you. If you are on a live server you might want to try looking in the Guild recruiting section for new and returning players. Some guilds specialize in helping lower level players. You probably would still have trouble finding groups for the first few weeks but just with buffs in the guild lobby and your merc you should be within playing range of some guild members.

Good luck and enjoy the game, if you want to get from 1 - 90 it is pretty fast on the live servers, and just joking around in Guild Chat, and on General Channels can be entertaining while you do it.
  6. Fohpo Augur

If you're on Firiona Vie, hit me up in game and I'll be happy to get down on some grinding.
  7. Cleavos New Member

Sorry for the late reply. But I suppose I'll try with the guilds to join or something of the sort. Thanks for the help guys.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

To quote the great Yakoff Smirnoff, in America, you can always find a party! In Russia, the party always finds you :)

Tat
  9. Fohpo Augur

Offer stands, if you're on FV or would like to roll on FV, hit me up in-game @ Jimmydiesel or Fohpo.
  10. Cleavos New Member

Lol I'm on Berto.
  11. Anhari Augur

At your level, you could always start over on a different server if someone appeals to you (like FV).

Also, if you are F2P you won't have access to the general chat channel, nor the Progression servers. You must be subbed for them.

One other option for you would be to play on test. great people over there, but it too is a bit top heavy. There are 'progression" guilds on all servers, where the self limit their level "caps' p lower level toons may be more plentiful in those type guilds.

Good luck and welcome to EQ.