Looking for a guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Koine, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Koine New Member

Oooh shiny - first time posting!

I recently started playing EQ again with a group of friends after many years (I played actively from LDoN to DoDH). Long story short...The group moved on to another game and I'm hooked on EQ. I'm looking for an active guild that likes helping out newish players, grouping, questing, etc. I'd be interested in raiding eventually, but I'm not there yet since I still have a lot to catch up on. I'm currently on Bristlebane, but wouldn't mind moving.

Also my hours are a bit funky due to school. I play periodically during the day MST and can only play evenings Monday - Wednesday and Friday.

Oh and I'm a shaman; 105 and will be maxed AA soon. Currently working on augs and progression stuffs.

If there's any guilds out there that fit what I'm looking for, please message me here :)
  2. kttnfriend Lorekeeper

Phoenix Rises on The Rathe - Prexus server is welcoming raid-oriented players to join us. We are currently progressing through T2 EoK. Raids times are Sun 6-11 pm, Tues/Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:30 pm EST. Must be level 105 with 7500 AAs. Contact Chantrae, Lilyl, or Narye on Rathe. Or visit phoenixriseseq.com to apply.
    Check us out, thanks!! :)