Looking for a *current* guide to increasing the aa cap

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SilverandIce43, Jan 14, 2017.

1. SilverandIce43 New Member

I've been looking all over the place for a guide/explanation for the cap on the maximum level of AA's you can have. I have a 64 free to play druid with a cap of 250, and am wondering what my options are to increase that cap. Will it go up as I level, and if so, what's the max? Can you still make one-time payments to increase it, and if so, where can I go to do that (I didn't see it in the marketplace). What would I get for upgrading to silver, compared to gold?
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Basically, you're stuck where you are unless you go all access. Most people just pay for one month and level as far as you can (pretty easy to get to 100) with the auto grant button on, you are give most of your aas each level to 100. After that, you can unsubscribe and still keep any aa you got.
  3. Raccoo Augur

To increase past 250, you'll either have to go All access, or buy an AA unlocker from the marketplace. If you go all access you can get an unlimited amount of AAs, and when you go free to play you will keep the ones you bought. The Alternate Ability Cap Increase from marketplace costs 250 SC and increases the cap by 100 per. This item only applies to the character that it is bought on.

Silver is only available now to people who were flagged a few years ago. They no longer flag accounts as silver.