Looking For A Community

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Doranur_Aleguzzler, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Long time player, returned, as we all do, from an extended break. The title really says it all. I am looking for a community, a guild. Server doesn't really matter, though I haven't been real impressed with the last several rounds of TLP. And the Zeks were never my thing.

About me. I played a shaman, wizard, and cleric, for a long time. I am woefully out of date with expansions, and level cap was 85 the last time I seriously played, more than a month. I work nights on weekends, so I won't be able to make those raids. I do have voice comms, and a mic that works. Discord, Teamspeak, Mumble, whatever your preferred poison is, I can do it. My availability during the week is pretty much any time. I only speak three languages, English, Bad English, and Sarcasm.

I don't care if you are male, female, or who you choose to have private relations with on your time. I am disabled, with MS and service related injuries. If you are too, then be assured I will understand if you are having a bad day because of your disability.

I would prefer a fairly casual guild. Small enough to not be just a roster number, but large enough so when we need to hit a raid target, or want to fill a group at low to medium levels, on up, we can. If I don't have an existing character on whichever server I land, then I will be starting from scratch. So the casual and filled with active alts kind of guilds are perfect. And while I will NOT be asking for handouts, once I get the ingredients, I WILL be hunting down a highly skilled tailor to do the combine for a polar bear hat ornament!

Oh, my original EQ character is on Bertox. 68 shaman, with epic 1.0 in hand. Yeah, impressive, I know. But I would not at all be opposed to making him active once again.

Thanks in advance for reading this. Looking forward to making lots of new friends.
  2. Windance Augur

Nice post. Bertox has casual raiding guild. You might want to start there and she how things roll just to get your feet wet. Most of the guilds here (bertox) need real healers for raids.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You are welcome to join us in Lions of the Heart on Xegony. Maybe make a level 1 toon and check us out.
  4. Bobokin Augur

Peril Eyes on Drinal is a small/medium casual guild that chats, groups, helps each other. We are large enough to group but small enough not to get lost.

We only accept characters from level 1 through 115 at this time, so perhaps you may fit in. :)

We are more a brotherhood than just a guild, and we do have disabled members and combat vets.

We don't accept mean people or jerks, and having a dry sense of humor is a plus.

Bobokin