Looking for 20/9 patchfiles

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dega, Sep 20, 2017.

1. toodlem Elder

Ya know, if they were really interested in helping their customers, the geniuses at Daybreak could have a section on their website that would allow for a manual download of patches.. but NOOOOO they would rather be loyal to the damned patcher. If I didn't have so many years and so much money (4 paid accounts for many many many years), I'd say screw it and be done with Daybreak.
  2. toodlem Elder

I love you! Thanks again Bigfan. You care more about us than Daybreak and we are truly grateful !!!
  3. toodlem Elder

I got the file downloaded and ran the program but still not working.... anyone else having same problem?
  4. jjjj New Member

yes
    yes
  5. Bigfan Augur

Not uploaded yet, one in sig still old..currently uploading but my net is slow.
  6. Moege Augur

7. Bigfan Augur

Yeah not sure what happened at home, upload still hasn't finished..either stalled or crashed. Sorry.
  8. Dega Elder

:) it happens, it takes the time it takes, I can wait, and thank you again Bigfan for doing this.
  9. Iven Antonius Bayle

@Moege
    Thx alot for the update but please fix it as it does miss the file EQUI_ItemSearchWnd.xml
    and does contain the not necessary file defaults.ini which did screw my UI once again.
    Good that I had a backup but it took me an hour to find and fix the problem, so my
    recommendation to anyone who is downloading patch files, plz backup your UI folder and the
    ini files in the main folder first !
  10. Moege Augur

defaults.ini was in the .DownloadInfo.txt so the patcher though it was needed

EQUI_ItemSearchWnd.xml
    /shrug removed the link.
  11. Bigfan Augur

12. Dega Elder

Thank you Bigfan :) Everything is working just fine.
    EDIT: I did remove the defaults.ini though before I copied the files :)
  13. toodlem Elder

Just stopping back buy to say thanks again to Bigfan!!! You are appreciated more than words can express.