Look to the sky! While the sky itself is not falling, parts of it may seem to be. Magus Burlshin, wh

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by pelore, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Mellifleur Augur

an entire day killing with the wifes Enchanter did not yield one shard.

Ranger in guild in Feerrott, 2 hours over 40 shards.
  2. Xslia Elder

I have volunteered to loot all corpses for my headshotting rangers and share the drops... if any..

If AOE'ing PoF does the job - I'll go there and see if I can shroud down for turn in!

We have 2 drops confirmed since Tue - one in Blightfire Moors and another in CoB, but biggest complaint so far by all is farming for hours with not one drop.
  3. Uxtalzon Augur

Sebbina Supercute! :3

Killing (as a paladin) in Feerrott the past few days, yeilded nothing. Nada. Jack Squat. Ranger guildmate headshotting with his eyes closed and limited looting got him around 10, half being petite and the others the one teir down. It's comparable to the Kithicor event where berserkers and other crazy DPS classes got 30+ experience potions, and other classes were lucky to get maybe 5.

At this point I'll be forced to go to a lowbie zone and kill stuff there and shroud down to turn in. If they nerf that, I'll be forced to buy these things in bazaar from the players who can kill loads faster than me. :(
  4. obelix Lorekeeper

i saw my 1st shard drop in beast domain after hundreds of kills (over 600 ). i lost roll o_O
    Sinestra likes this.