Long Time Away

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Slowhand, May 5, 2015.

1. Slowhand Elder

I bought some Othni and Athlai armor for my SK. A few pieces for both bard and Mage. Now to hunt around for some good Augs. I 'think' my SK is decently geared now.

I think the zone I was in was part of the problem. Doing level 75 HZ quests in Oceangreen Hills. Those mobs hit hella hard.
  2. sifonin Augur

Hey good to see your still around. Tanks as a rule require more effort to gear and must have at content or greater to withstand the mobs dps output. Are you playing the tank song on your bard? Your goal should be to get all toons to 80 so you can begin equipping House of Thule t1 group armor. From there on out, stats explode at new required levels with each expac (85,92 and 100)
  3. Slowhand Elder

Which is the tank song ?

How do you acquire HoT t1 armor ? Raid ?
  4. sifonin Augur

The house of Thule t1 armor is often sold on my server for around 6000 plat per piece.. eqresource.com is going to be your most solid reference for all things house of Thule and later.

The tank song at the end game is called filjaunks spiteful lyric, you can search all bard songs on alla Google search bard songs, then on all filter all spells 75+ I would have to double check when that line starts.
  5. Slowhand Elder

Looks like that Bard line starts at level 90
  6. Vanlavyn New Member

I am about to come back to eq myself after about a year and a half or so but i remember that last time i came back one of the useful things i wish i had known on my lower lvl chars is that there are now poisons that all melee classes can use. They help a lot with dps on the melee chars. Spiders bite for dps and scorpions for a little less (but still good) dps and more agro.