LoN Illusions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by enclee, Apr 28, 2020.

1. enclee Augur

Can these just be placed individually in the store yet?
    Winnowyl and Yinla like this.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Or if that is a step too far, can the existing (from LoN) ones be made heirloom in toto and/or make the /claim versions tradeable? It still bugs me that I have 10+ of some illusions sitting in /claim because we had a relatively short time to disperse them before the game was shut down ><
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Before selling them individually, we will more than likely see them in bundles.

For instance, you might see Visage of Nillipuss (ultra rare, high demand) lumped in with Visage of the Bixie Drone (common or lower demand) and Visage of the Mystical Scrykin (common or lower demand) for 7990 Daybreak Cash.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

They are heirloom....
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

They should sell them as the existing items: unwrapped Prizes. In other MMO's, mounts and storage come to mind as things that are trade-able until placed on a character. EverQuest and it's players would benefit from a cash shop being more like that.
    enclee likes this.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

Aspect of the Brood is not; I have it on a character I used to play but no longer do.
    Zamiam and Yinla like this.
  7. Zamiam Augur

Ive made several posts about this not only the illusions in claim , but the clicky gates to CR and Brells that are no trade .. would be nice if they made them all Heirloom at least .. pls

I also have an Aspect of the Brood just sitting in claim cause i switch mains alot and dont want to claim it on a toon i might or might not be playing in a year or 2.. if it was heirloom i could move it between toons on same account/server..

also would be nice if we could get 1 or 2 shared bank spaces that can actually cross servers and items that are from claim that are heirloom could be moved to other toons on other servers on the same account ..
    Tsemach likes this.