Lol botters are not at efreeti after patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheWatcher, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Jezzie Augur

I would just relax, he's just going to deny everything. I wouldn't give him any information either. Wait for the fireworks!
  2. elumxe Elder

If you actually had any information to give, but you don’t, all rumors and no substance.
    Theoretically if you had info, why would you not tell me? Im trying to stop bypasses, you are not helping the community by keeping information to yourself. If there really is a working version in the wild, get me a copy and ill fix the exploit.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. Jezzie Augur

Well you have a wonderful day!
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

The risk of being caught may be low but it's there. Some of my accounts are nearly 20 years old. I wouldn't take the risk, no matter how small. To each his own.
  5. KronoKing Elder

yeah they will link all your accounts together if they're same ip or email or cc etc, so using a new account could risk your 20 year old ones.
  6. jeskola pheerie

Confirmed Epstein is anti-cheat in the way of long-term profit, so prepare for ban wave.
  7. Bryne New Member

You don't have the moral high ground here. You offer a program that hacks this game, and then when you felt that it was prudent (?), you came to an agreement that arguably permits you to continue offering that program to a select amount of this game's population.

Now, another player offers a different program that hacks this game. It's wrong for people to expect you to fix that program, since (unless you're lying, which I don't honestly think you are) you seem not to have any affiliation with that program. But please don't try to come across as some kind of hero here. You actively worked against this game for years without "trying to stop bypasses" or working with the game developers, instead being perfectly content to evade Sony and its developer team. What changed, only you yourself know, and anybody else would just be guessing. That doesn't give you any right to accuse anyone else of keeping information that would "help" the community.
    Barton and Kittany like this.
  8. MileyVyrus Elder

It blows my mind ppl can play eq for a month and not accidentally grind multiple kronos, much less a single one. Even if you were 1 boxing a rogue and spent a month lfg while murdering goblibs in sol a for fine steel, youd still probably avg a krono a week, right?
    Elyani likes this.
  9. Mad_Mikey Elder

This is correct, as long as you’re smart enough to buy kronos when they’re going for 1,000 or 2,000 early on instead of buying pixels in the tunnel.
    Elyani likes this.
  10. Elyani Augur

Entirely correct. On Agnarr I only ever bought a couple of Kronos when I sold an item that I got an upgrade for on raids. I spent most of my plat purchasing stuff for tradeskills, that I never even ended up maxing because of how insanely expensive it is to do in Classic, not to mention solo farming even with my boxes was difficult time-wise.

On Selo, I have decided that, as much as I love tradeskills, I will put them off until PoP (since it's so close to server launch, and even closer today) when it will be easier and cheaper. I do it for me, not the potential to earn money anyhow. And instead, I devoted nearly all of my plat (minus the cost of spells -- never sold an item to date) to purchasing kronos whenever someone says "WTS Krono". I don't spend anytime AT ALL farming plat. Ain't got time for it. I do, however, roll on everything I can vendor. Most of my time boxing has been spent leveling or farming items I need (epics, spells, DE mask - which I waited a month to farm to let noobs have the camps, etc).

To date, I went from having 4 krono, to enough to pay for my 3 boxes through, at the very least, a third of this servers life. Had I put any effort into getting plat or valuable items, I could probably have easily paid for the life of the server. They are going for like 8k each now. I paid between 800-4k for each of them. I can't afford them anymore lol! But when PoP hits, I'll probably make back more than I spent total selling a few to get plat for my tradeskills. Win!
    code-zero likes this.