Logins messed up?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nightbane, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Nightbane New Member

Trying to log into the game, and it hangs in different spots of loading the game, but mostly it's happening at the the server select screen for a quick moment, and then at the character selection screen. I click on Enter World, and it just takes absolutely forever to log in. Is there maybe an issue with my launcher or game files?

Also to note, I wasn't able to load Everquest.com or the EQ forums for a while either. I had just now am able to actually load it and post.
    (Internet is working fine for everything else)
  2. Ravvin New Member

Same here. Started about 3 hours ago. Only just managed to get to the Daybreak page and forums now.
    Launcher just times out. 3 accounts, 2 computers. Also tried from a laptop on mobile data, so totally different internet access. Other US based sites are working. The account that was logged in to get buffs tried to zone to Guild hall and took over 15 minutes to get through. Chat in game was taking over 45 seconds to appear on the screen. Takes 25 seconds for the bank door to open. Others on Bristlebane in PoK were commenting on it too.

Edit. Forget that. It was like a switch was flicked. The tabs to daybreak pages all refreshed and loaded at once. Can now log all 3 accounts in fine. Characters that were stuck zoning appear naked in character select, but have gear on when logged in.
  3. Lineater Augur

I'm having a similar issue on my wifi laptop. Server select > character select has taken like 20 minutes and counting...

Didn't have any issues logging in on my wired desktop.
  4. Lineater Augur

Just did a system restore back to 9/27 (ran Windows Update yesterday, 10/1) and the game is working again. So apparently something happened during Windows Update that was causing the issue.