Login servers down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghubuk, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Ghubuk Augur

Getting timeout error on all accounts on Xegony.
    Gonzamer likes this.
  2. Gosan Kai Elder

Looks like it. I can't even get to the server select screen on another account. Times out after launcher play button.

Error - A timeout occurred.
  3. Herf Augur

Yes they are down. I posted a separate thread about it, but if you haven't seen it I'll leave you with this :)

4. Garfast New Member

Hmm no word from Daybreak and still cannot log into servers.....
  5. Leifer Augur

Same here. Error - A timeout occurred.
  6. Luvmy New Member

I was able to log in one account, no problem, but my other 2 accounts I'm not able to, I keep getting timeout. (The difference is I do have Trader/Buyer up on those accounts, I'm unable to log in.
  7. Saidyan New Member

I was able to get in by using the Quick Connect feature. When I try going to standard login for server select, it times out.
  8. Bigeagle New Member

Devs, this looks like the same issues that was occurring a couple of days ago. I am on TLP, so I do pay to play. Fix so I can login or continue to give me extra MONTHS on my account!
  9. Perplexed Augur

Yup....here we go again CT all accounts
  10. Aelen Augur

Has this been going on all day, or just intermittently? I can't get past login either, and there's a 4.5 hour discrepancy between the first post and now.

EDIT - Just got in. Guessing it's intermittent.
  11. Felisix New Member

I was unable to get in, then I tried this.

(1) Closed all EQ programs
    (2) Started up EQ again
    (3) Clicked on the sprocket for Advanced Tools
    (4) clicked on Validate Game Assets

After this process, I was able to log in
    I hope this helps!
    Trick and Nennius like this.
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Worked for me. The patchme trick did not work.
  13. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I've logged in 3-4 times today. Not one problem at all.
  14. howtor New Member

unable to log in here even after validating files. I was able to log in last night just fine. keeps saying timeout issue
  15. sinisterlookingsock New Member

Unfortunately didn't work for me :(
  16. Questjunkie New Member

They're up and down it seems, at least for some people. Took about 15 minutes to get in a few hours ago, just LD'd so here I am trying again. It's frustrating.
  17. sinisterlookingsock New Member

Seems fairly random/intermittent, I just tried again and got in no problem. :confused:
  18. ApathyCurve New Member

AGAIN? Seriously?

This game has been live for two decades and you clowns can't keep the login server up reliably?

THE LOGIN SERVER. This is not a minor bug or even a handful of bugs... it's the L O G I N S E R V E R.

Remind me again why I'm a subscriber. The reasoning escapes me at the moment.
  19. water druid New Member

Also getting a timeout on Bristlebane. Get to the load screen, screen goes black...then 10 seconds go by and timeout occurs. Tried to log in many times now. Shut down computer and restarted to see if that worked. Nope. Same problem. EQ, whats up?
  20. svann Augur

Nope. Didnt work.
    Was on with both accounts, then I noticed that even though I could see people moving I couldnt chat in guild chat or in tells. Then both accounts got knocked off simultaneously. Now one account can get in but the other gets a timeout every time.