Login server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Narakas, May 26, 2019.

1. Narakas New Member

Is down or is just me?

Thanks
  2. Magic Augur

down I think, cant login atm.
  3. ash.. New Member

Not just you. I can't get to server select. Been trying for over 30min.
  4. borril New Member

having the same problem here also
  5. Nightmares Augur

Same here, tried 3 accounts so far.
    Launcher comes up. Hit the Play button. Black screen for a little while then the little window saying cannot connect to server. No other info atm about it. I noticed when I was switching between my accounts. been playing all day. Tried restarting my PC and turning everything off on the PC, including : discord, steam, and a few other things.
    Same thing, cannot connect.
  6. Taterr New Member

Yes it is down. Last time this happened to me was last May but I was able to log in to the Test server. Going to check that now...
  7. BabDABiDou New Member

Adding my voice, same can't get to the log in server.
    "connection to the server could not be reached".
  8. Narakas New Member

Ok, it's a nice start for a Sunday .... rain outside and no no EQ while family is away ....
  9. Ssoyrnoz New Member

Started a lesson burn, and 2 mins in both my toons got kicked to old skool login. Now I can't get back in either.
  10. Narakas New Member

Test is up
  11. Abhorsan Journeyman

Can't get to the server select screen on two computers.
  12. Magic Augur

Login still down
  13. Nightmares Augur

servers are still currently up, it appears to be just the login server. I asked friends in discord and they are still in-game.
  14. Ssoyrnoz New Member

Is it just me, or is DB's stuff breaking more than usual lately? Especially when they have a bonus weekend...
  15. Taterr New Member

As I thought, you can log in and play on the test server. I think last time it took an hour to fix once they were aware of the problem. I sent in a ticket.
  16. WhoWasThatMaskedMan New Member

time is 1.05 am San Diego so my guess is we have 5 hours to wait till someone realises the servers need restarting. What's you guess?
  17. Magic Augur

I put ticket too :)
  18. Godfather New Member

Time 4:09AM EST Log in Servers Down, Friends in Discord still playing the game Sad early morning for Me ={
    CZ Server
  19. Ssoyrnoz New Member

I can't log into the patcher now, maybe they are rebooting the hamsters?
  20. TheLostCrusader New Member

Na patcher is still up