Login issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Travestii, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Travestii Elder

Hi, I just crashed and when I attempted to log back in, my client didn't remember my password (for any account). To make matters worse, it doesn't seem to be recognizing my password as valid, and any attempts to reset it are thwarted by an error on the Daybreak password reset page, so I'm stuck. :(

edit: Obviously the password did not change because I can still access the boards, very strange indeed.
    Overlord Ragefire likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Was just about to post the same problem. Happening to me too. Password server or database must be down.
  3. SiZZLESLAPs New Member

Same here. Was not even able to login here until just now.
  4. Diptera Augur

Ditto - couldn't even log into the forums to comment. All appears to be okay again now.
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

That was scary. I kept getting "invalid credentials" on patcher and forums. I thought my account was hacked for a moment. Time to run checks on computer security anyways.
  6. Travestii Elder

Apparently whatever was down has come back up. Login screen still does not remember my passwords but at least they can be manually typed in and accepted.
  7. SiZZLESLAPs New Member

Yep, logging in now.
  8. dreamweaver Community Manager

The login issues should be fixed, apologies as I could also not log in.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Lildaan New Member

I am still unable to purchase a Kronos, or set up a membership.
  10. Bhaal666 New Member

I'm still getting invalid credentials on two of accounts, errors logging in through the launcher and timeouts logging in from the client.