Logged into Test-Got this.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Randragon, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Risiko Augur

I wanted to play through Crystal Caverns as that was one of my favorite dungeons from old Velious. Sadly, I never got to because nobody groups anymore in modern EQ, and it was a pita to box that some. I really wish there was a way to get people to group in modern EQ.
  2. Zunnoab Augur

Have you tried forming the groups? It's been a very long time since I was a grouper on Live servers but I see the same thing on Quarm that I saw in the past: A ton of people LFG and only a few of them taking the initiative to form them. I've seen entire viable groups of people on LFG that failed to recruit each other without prodding. I see it as much an issue with lack of players LFG as it is with people not knowing how to form one. If you do actively try to make groups and recruit players for them, sorry. I've found most of the time people claim they can't get groups, they tend to go LFG for 30 minutes then give up without being active about forming one up themselves.

Also, people need to start using the LFG tool again. Again, even on Quarm I'll see people go LFG in general without using the tool, or recruit for members for a group without using the LFG tool. It's weird how abandoned the tool is. It works just fine.
  3. Kutsuu Augur

Lol most of us boxers stick to the zones that are hard for YOU to move around in so you don't disturb our farm. ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Kutsuu Augur

The LFG tool is heavily used on Phinigel... probably largely thanks to the high population and truebox ruleset.

On live servers, most people have already established their grind methods whether that be a core group of friends or their own box group. Best way to get groups on the live servers is to join a guild and make friends. Pugging is just too stressful for most people. You often end up with people who leech afk or are just really lazy and it poisons the chances of competent players getting picked up.
  5. Starry Journeyman

Back on Topic.. Got this Ach Whispers of Kunark loggin in on live after patch Any ideas ?
  6. disgruntled Augur

At last, a "quest" easy enough for me.
  7. Laronk Augur

Crystal Caverns was great, difficulty in getting groups when the clique isn't on actually causes me to play a lot less or I will go drag level anyone level 85+ if I can get them to go with me.
  8. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

I'm All access, payed up till 9 - 2017 , have all expansions I logged in today after patch and didn't receive an achievement or mask in /claim window , any sugestions ?
  9. disgruntled Augur

Try another toon on that account. The achi usually isn't visible to the logger-on. I bet your guild saw it. Your text probably said, "You have completed achievement (blank)"
  10. Feradach Augur