Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Saeadyan, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Saeadyan Elder

Hello All :)
    So I am having a problem getting in to play this amazing game we call EQ. The log in window goes absolutely black. I am running on Win 7 home premium.
  2. Siddar Augur

Same here sluggish load time then a completely black box.
    hairtoe likes this.
  3. Tharzak Elder

I don't even get that far. Launcher opens but never get to log in. Been that way for over 3 hours now.
  4. Samatman Augur

Same problem here. Launchpad just goes black.
  5. brewmaster0987 New Member

+1...

screen goes black after awhile and if you click in window and ctrl+a you get unknown error text in background.
  6. elpenor New Member

Hi all....
    yep same here for both me and my wife... we start the sony Launchpad .... we see it check for updates and then nothing..... and it all worked last nite..... so what happened between then and now?

I suspect this is happening to everyone..... :)

oh ya running win7 x64 on an alienware area51 with 32g ram and 12g video
  7. Zorglub Journeyman

Same here :(
    Laconic message on Facebook and Twitter.
  8. Fistopower New Member

Game attempts to log on then screen goes black, and spinning circle. This is crazy.
  9. Israfel Elder

10. Doc Gonzo New Member

Same problem here ... hope they get it sorted soon.
  11. Tharzak Elder

12. Aghinem Augur

Hi,

I'm having the same problem; same for Jezebelle too. Login server issues?
  13. Tharzak Elder

It was ALL down for an hour or so. Website, everything. At least that is back up now.
  14. Ziniktil New Member

Issue is still going on, cannot log in!! I'll check out FB hoping for an ETA. It's V-day, only get so long to play today lol...
  15. trueheart Lorekeeper

been haveing same prob since it disconected me at 330 am est and i been worrying it was my computer lol i also couldnt go to this webpage till 1 hour ago
  16. Lunarith New Member

Unfortunately, Im having the same problems as well, launchpad just goes completely black. No word on when this will be fixed?
  17. Patsy2322 New Member

Yes very disappointing on my day off when I plan to play ALL day. Made a new mage and she is awesome
  18. trueheart Lorekeeper

im going to bed hope this is fixed soon
  19. Questoften32 Augur

Yes spinning wheel and Black screen same thing, just now able to get on forums. Could not play for hours now.
  20. Aghinem Augur