Fixed Log in servers crashing?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Orienn, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Khayos New Member

I kept trying to log in and finally got into the server select screen. I dunno if it is down down, or congested. maybe a ddos? or maybe they fixed it. but I just Got in.
  2. Efain New Member

They’re back up for me.
  3. Sotu Sotu Journeyman

Logged in. But I lost all my Temporary items.
  4. Orienn TreeHugger

It finally worked about 5 mins ago my other accounts in. This very reason is why I log my main toon in first just in case I get in and can't get the others in lol.
  5. ChiiChii Augur

Start hitting up the twitter page for the partner company. Find their board members. These issues are highly visible to us as players, but not to those investing into the franchise. DBG communications direction, if there is one, is absolutely dreadful for we never see reasons for outages (call it for what they are) and planned fixes. They've laid out a promising roadmap but only if their outages are taken as EQUALLY prudent as its future development of EQ, a roadmap doesn't mean a bag of horse pucky if they cannot address PUBLICLY (privately....sure, w.e.) the plaguing nature of these login issues. Their success is paramount to allowing players to logon.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur

Fortunately I am not affected by these and thank you for being able to log in and play the game every day.