Lockout Reduction: October 9 - October 22, 2015

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Mournblade Lorekeeper

Kronko, you are completely off base. No one claimed anything close to what you are saying. However, if Daybreak is going to say spawn rates increased (to get people to play more), it sure as heck should have increased. I saw zero increase over 3 days and 7 hours of play. Also, reduced timer has no meaning to players that don't raid. I'm one of them and I've been playing this game since 1999. In fact, I would go as far to say, I care zero for raiding in EQ.
    Cervelo and Soju like this.
  2. DaedorAlive Elder

Is this applicable to TLP servers as well? If so, does it effect the respawn timer or variance timer? Please advise.
  3. Kronko Elder

I know it's just fun to get peoples panties in a bunch. Are they pink?

[IMG]
  4. Wuddane Elder

I wouldn't say that. I know many events are still flagged as raid, but what about people that want to obtain a rare illusion from say the Frostcrypt raid, or Solteris? Or Circle of X clickies, or even just unique looking weapons and shields to decorate? Maybe some people have a few heroic toons they want to twink out...a group of six level 105's can easily eliminate the tick tock event. Sure, they are raids, but you don't need a raid to complete these older events that still have some chase items that are valuable to a few.

Is it the most exciting bonus we could get? Absolutely not, but I bet someone out there appreciated it.
  5. Cervelo Journeyman

Funny how it's always the people that have no argument which resort to talking trash. That's you Kronko.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I'm still waiting for the whiners argument. Hopefully it will come soon.
  7. Cervelo Journeyman

Hopefully you'll be able to learn and read soon.
  8. Zehn Lorekeeper

The 8 raids I did last night are clearly on a reduced timer. Guess DG likes me.
  9. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Yes, yes. I understand. Bad DBG. Why couldn't you give us reduction timers that benefited our unique raiding schedules?