Lockjaw's X-mas Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AlmarsGuides, Dec 11, 2015.

1. AlmarsGuides Augur

This is the thread I will be using from now on for my Christmas giveaway. Thank you all for helping make this possible and all of the donations you have made to make this giveaway even better.

Special thanks to Barudin who gave me almost 3 whole sets of gear for giving away this holiday season, Dima/Gulfein who was kind enough to donate a Amulet of Necropotence and of course I can't leave out Darth who posted he was willing to donate to the giveaway and then ignored my ingame messages and never did. Also the Jade Reaver was a donation but I completely forget by who, my most humble apologies for leaving you out!

Here is a list of the current items I plan to give away in order they are subject to change at anytime if I can sweeten the pot and I may also give out a few items each day that way everyone gets something that entered.

12. Sash of the Dragonborn
    11. Fingerbone Hoop
    10. Cobalt Helm
    9. Jade Chokadai Prod (HS key piece)
    8. Enshrouded Veil
    7. Jade Reaver (this was also a donation from someone but I forget who, my apologies but thank you!)
    6. A gift package of sorts containing multiple pieces of gear their value adding up to 1/2 or 2/4 of a krono
    5. A gift package of sorts containing multiple pieces of gear their value adding up to 1/2 or 2/4 of a krono
    4. A Krono!
    3. Darth's Possible Cloak of Flames Donation (I am going to hold you to this)
    2. Necklace of Superiority
    1. Amulet of Necropotence (Thanks to Dima/Gulfein for donating it!)

I will post the winners in this thread each day and will deliver ALL prizes through parcel after each raffle drawing. The first winner has already been drawn and will be posted momentarily.

Good luck to all and have a fantastic holiday season!
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

The first winner of the Sash of Dragonborn is Enitzu - I will parcel you your item shortly.

Also for anyone looking for gear on Lockjaw I will be giving away gear all week just send Almar an ingame mail/tell with your level + class and then watch for parcels containing free loot!
    Works likes this.
  3. Banai Augur

Oh Sweet! A present when I get home :D Thanks Almar!
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

I just did today's drawing and I got the name Daedor! I will be parceling you a fingerbone hoop shortly.

Also Amicorum was kind enough to submit Dawnfire, Morning Star of Light to the giveaway!

This price will take place of #3 unless I hear back from Faceless and they submit a prize of their own like they said they would.
    Works likes this.
  5. AlmarsGuides Augur

Doing this drawing a bit earlier than the others since I am bored and it is officially the 13th (at least on the east coast)

The winner of the Cobalt Helm is Tiltius! When you wake up you shall have phat lootz in yo parcel!
    Works likes this.
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

I was lucky enough to have another Jade Chokadai Prod donated to me so today we're going to have TWO lucky winners!

The first one is... Drum roll please!

Stopp

And the second lucky winner is

Eluments!

Parcels for both winners will go out within the hour. Congrats to both!
  7. Syrup Augur

Almar you gotta freshen up on your fractions my man :rolleyes:
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]

Just did the drawing for today and got Tamox as a winner!

Enshrouded Veil has been parceled to you!

What I did mean with my terrible fracimications is 1/2 - 2/3 of a value of a krono that way whatever items they don't need they can sell and buy something they do need.
  9. AlmarsGuides Augur

Winner of today's Jade Reaver is Temarity!

Also Raulk and Thornes should check their parcel too!
  10. Nolrog Augur

Woot. Thanks very much. Just in time for me too, I got home last night.
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

Lelouch, Phayl and Tuktuk check your parcels!
  12. AlmarsGuides Augur

Iyvy and Guadeaux Check your parcels (sent out tomorrow's gifts early as it appears I will be busy most of the day)
    Lonye likes this.
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

Lebin gets a complimentary yippidty do dah im ina good mood few gifts too
  14. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Anyone get a lump of coal?
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

For today's Krono winning oddly enough, Silv you won!

Since I am also feeling extra cheery I will be doing another Krono giveaway in a couple of hours.

to accept your Krono please message me on the EQ forums with your ingame LOCKJAW character's name - I will parcel the krono to this char and message you after I have done so.

I will be announcing the second krono winner by 8pm tonight (EST)
  16. AlmarsGuides Augur

Winner of the second Krono is Lexi!

Both Silv and Lexi contact me at your earliest convenience and we can arrange delivery!
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

Winner of the Dawnfire, Morning Star of Light for today's giveaway is Riley!

Check yo parcels!
  18. Riley Augur

Woot! Thanks, Almar.
  19. Barudin New Member

No problem! Hope it helped some people. :)
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

I will be doing the NoS on Christmas Eve - and the AoN on X-mas day apparently I am so bad at math I started my 12 days of christmas 2 days to soon.

Stay tuned for the penultimate and final giveaway!