Lockjaw with an announced merge in 6 months

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Starshape, May 21, 2015.

1. Starshape Elder

Can we have two servers and announce a merge so everyone knows it will happen in 6 months?

Alleviates the crowding somewhat, gets us playing and ensures a single robust population going forward.
    Dredlox and sihpa like this.
  2. Nolrog Augur

Oh for Fs sake, there are 50 threads about a second server. You don't need to create more.
    Ducreux and Tornat like this.
  3. Tronk Augur

Yeah, seriously ... and all exactly the same.
  4. Youngdeez Lorekeeper

I dont Like tHis Post
  5. Starshape Elder

Just common sense. We need it.
  6. Eqplayer1999 Elder

i want to play also.... can a GM respond pls if they are gonna incress the max player or add a server
  7. Starshape Elder

8. Oberon Augur

lockjaw is some dopey gator he does not deserve server name greatness
  9. vardune Augur

Yes we need 100 post about this until someone does something. Ignoring us and posting stupid stuff on twitter doesnt help the 1000+ people that paid to play on ragefire but cant because they have a low player capacity that they knew about but ignored. They learned nothing from the Fippy/Vulak mess. They seem to care about the $15 cash grab for ths first month and loosing 1000s of subs that might have played on Lockjaw if it would have been opened.
  10. Mrs_Brisby Elder

I'll agree to it only on one condition.

That it's permanently locked at classic, and the only boss in game is Fabled Lockjaw.
  11. Canofpepsi Lorekeeper

yes a second server!