Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaclav Augur

Supposed to be automatic and instantaneous for any warping beyond a "bunny hop" from what... acquaintances (would've said friends but situation is weird now)... had said during the server planning stages.
  2. Asheran Augur

That is what I have heard as well. If there is proof of someone actually doing this, regardless of guild, I would like to see it.
  3. Aryabear Lorekeeper

DHS downed vox tonight. grats.
    Daeaorn, Finwen and Jaxarale01 like this.
  4. Darth Augur

Rotation for Lockjaw confirmed working.

Grats guys, also that was the best pile of corpses ever. I don't think I cheered as hard for my own guild!
    Zublak and Jaxarale01 like this.
  5. Vaclav Augur

Definitely sloppy, but we got it done. Yep.

Hopefully we can add another guild to the Inny rotation relatively soon.

Also word of note - seems odd the order on the spreadsheet has CT out of order compared to how you qualify - seems like Inny and CT spots should be flipped. NBD though - but will look weird once we've got people qualified for Inny but not CT.
  6. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Good call. Swapped this around.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

tks!
  8. Finchy Augur

Not yet on the server, but was in mumble with MM listening as they were giving play by play and cheering DHS on. gratz on the kill !
  9. Solkos Augur

10. Solkos Augur

That's the whole point of his name. To be funny. The guy doesn't actually use Macro quest funny enough. In fact, it would be quite stupid to name yourself after a software that can get you banned than use it too!
  11. Zublak Augur

I love how LJ leads by example. Actually cheering on the new guilds in the rotation and not making new threads putting them down.

Grats!
    Jaxarale01 and Oldschool like this.
  12. Solkos Augur

Congratulations DHS!!!! Great job guys, heard it was an epic battle!
  13. taliefer Augur

considering how blatant you can use said program in EQ nowadays, it wouldnt be a surprise to me.

I dont know the guy, not accusing him of anything. but id have a hard time taking complaints about cheating from someone with that name until i got to know them.
  14. Solkos Augur

It's true but it doesn't change the fact that the cheating is happening all over these servers. If a guy named Macro Quest is reporting it...well at least you can say the guy should know a little something about the software so I would assume is knows what the features look like. At least someone is reporting it regardless of the name. None of us want cheating on these servers by anyone.

I have seen this video by the way and it is quite blatant. At first I was trying to figure out if maybe they logged out there and just logged in so their characters suddenly appeared but other indicators in the video clearly show that there were people warping and not just logging in. Since I am 100 percent positive some are warping in, it could fairly safely be assumed that all the characters you see suddenly appear on your screen have warped in. (please note that the spot they are appearing is next to a mob spot point where it would be simply stupid to log out at when a safe point to log is 20 feet away)
    The warping didn't give the guild any sort of advantage or even the characters doing it. The warping look to be out of sheer laziness but if someone warps across a mostly clear zone to a raid target because they are too lazy to run it, the questions comes into my mind, what other aspects in the game are the cheating?

In the video it looks to be a single box crew of people warping in so not the full guild. Just an isolated abuser that should, in my un-important opinion, at least be talked to by his guild's leadership to not be so flipping obvious with cheating.
  15. Solkos Augur

I should note, I do have the video on my computer right now but it is not mine to share. All things I discus about it are my own personal opinion.

My leadership is who ultimately will decide when and how to present this video to you and I am guessing they will do it in private. If you haven't already seen it than I am guessing it is in the works.
  16. Vaclav Augur

No offense. But could we keep the non-rotation talk somewhere else? I saw a bunch of new posts and was hoping to grats another guild (or sigh about a complication that occured) but all this unrelated drama stuff is for the birds.
  17. Daeaorn Journeyman

WTG DHS

Emergenc
    Leader of <The Free Masons>
  18. Vaclav Augur

GL on Naggy whenever the window opens... he should be a fun challenge for y'all.
  19. Aryabear Lorekeeper

Free masons just downed Naggy. Grats guys!
  20. Vaclav Augur

GJ Masons officially.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.