[Lockjaw]Rotation Suggestion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifetap, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Lifetap Augur

In an effort to encourge more positive interactions within the community, I believe the following modification to the rotation rules should be made:

I believe an addition such as this would go a long way towards improving the community since the current ruleset by DBG fall short and this sort of rule would allow exactly the kind of self policing within the community that DBG has been asking us to do.
    Agrippa and Tiddliestix like this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

At it's heart it sounds like a good idea, however it seems REAAAAAAAAAALLLY prone to abuse via rumormilling/conjecture.

Accountability is great, but it would need some sort of process with evidencing the issue.
  3. Lifetap Augur

I agree with you, however, this is a rough idea still in its infancy. With some earnest discussion between the members of the community, I believe something positive could come of it.
  4. Fiyero Augur

Maybe require screenshots/fraps of the behavior.
  5. Porygon Augur

There's already punishments in place for said individuals. Utilize the guide help function in game.

This is so subjective is ridiculous. I like the idea, but there's no real way to enforce it. Honestly, and this isn't going to turn into an "I miss classic post", but I do miss needing to keep a somewhat decent reputation.
  6. Fiyero Augur

There isn't punishments for that. Training and KSing are allowed by DBG.
  7. Porygon Augur

Training is not.

DPS racing (ksing) is under certain circumstances.
  8. Hasty Blades Journeyman

This would just turn into Lawyerquest. See P99.