Lockjaw Roll Call!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Healiez, May 26, 2015.

1. Healiez Augur

Who is planning to go over to Lockjaw, assuming same rules as Ragefire here...

I will be personally taking my 3box team
  2. Skuhdoosh New Member

Better question, will you go if they let people transfer. Will you go if they do not.
  3. Ultrazen Augur

In before boxing flame war!!!
  4. oleris Elder

not me unless they plan to merge/xfer available in future date for free.
  5. Tamier Augur

Holly said they will probably wait a week for the transfer to allow the new server to down their own content before transers come in. Thats the way I understood her anyway, correct me if i'm wrong.
  6. Ltldogg Augur

Where did she say this?
  7. Darth Augur

On twitter. Get with the times old man ;)
  8. Healiez Augur

twitter
  9. sihpa Augur

I think its a forgone conclusion they'll eventually merge them. From what I gather, the only issue they had with merging Fippy and Vulak was they were on different timelines due to the voting, and thats what prevented them from being merged. I hear this and that about losing the tech to do it but I dont believe that in the slightest.

RF and LJ will become one in the future so sayeth the prophets~

Given DB's short history of decision making I feel it can go either way. Basically which ever version would shoot themselves in the foot the hardest will be the way they go. /nods
  10. Zesta Journeyman

I would like to but because I've made a guild and got it off the ground pretty good and it's all depends what my guild wants
  11. Vaclav Augur

They already have transfer tokens for voluntary merging that are coded to allow TLP to TLP transfers. So it's not a matter of if, just a matter of cost.

And on topic. Yes.
  12. Denithor Journeyman

I'll be on the new one.
  13. Woncho Journeyman

i shall be rolling on LJ. Either a monk necro or mage. havent decided. thats what ive always played since 2000
  14. vardune Augur

Me and mine might head that way.
  15. Teren_Kanan Elder

If they allow transfers at any point, do people really believe they will be free??? Lel
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  16. Silentchaos Augur

Free server transfers aren't unprecedented. FV and (currently) Zek/Trakanon are some examples.

If I'm able to transfer from ragefire to lockjaw to level then transfer back for free both ways i'd be all over it, don't see that happening though.
  17. MBear Augur

I'm sort of waiting to see what everyone else does. I'll probably do the opposite.

They should consider a couple weeks of free transfers to balance things out better. After the content has been downed by the racers, of course.
  18. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

I'll be there.

No transfers, please.
  19. Josiah Lightwood New Member

20. Relax New Member

No transfers, 1 account per IP address, and faster unlock times
  21. Healiez Augur

This is completely on topic...