Lockjaw & Ragefire - October 2015 Poll Results

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Karadim New Member

Lol we hit a sore point skipper?

The day a guild wearing the name 'Darkwind' does'nt count is day i quit MMORPG'ing just suck up you got outwitted.
  2. Krek Elder

DW trained RG again today in SF on Talendor. I was in zone and saw it. I hope RG petitions that behavior. I thought Apok went to TL.

But DW didn't have a chance to train anyone on Gore, they just wiped and RG cleaned up the mess.
  3. NickDanger Elder

Done with this game - not interested in waiting 5 more months for Velious on Ragefire. Cancelling now.

Good luck everybody.
  4. Weverley Augur

So TL lost the vote try to say the poll is not valid aka damage control because many of their hardcore raiders not login in anymore and recruiting is almost non existent and say the server is doomed.Guess what the day velious unlocked all of them gonna be back. Casual happy because speed of the server unlock gone and they can take their time to do everything they want to do. I say daybreak did the right thing.
    Baps Zerg likes this.
  5. Grandma Elder

Then they will kill everything in the first week and start all over again crying for an early opening of POP/Ldon.
  6. Krek Elder

It isn't just TL. Stop that!

Put up a correctly worded poll, have correct options to vote for, and you will see what the MAJORITY of people want, and that is a 3 MONTH PER EXPAC SERVER!

My God, how simple this is but DBG can't even have a poll without having other servers influencing the vote.

It was a travesty having Lockjaw influence this vote. It was a travesty having 6 weeks in any option.

The server is already dying since this poll. Maybe that is what DBG wants as they never wanted to do a TLP anyway.

BTW, if there is a new TLP with no boxes, we on Ragefire want to vote in all their polls so we can sabotage their server. And By God, you bet we will since everyone else is doing it to us.

Which reminds me. We need the new no box TLP to open with expacs through Velious open, and have 6 weeks per expac votes after that. Don't we? Sound good? And of course let random other servers vote in it's polls.
  7. Finley Augur

No one is doing anything to you. Drop the persecution complex.
    Devante likes this.
  8. Weverley Augur

No wonder his name is krak goes with the attitude.