Lockjaw & Ragefire - October 2015 Poll Results

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Tris Augur

It seems that the vote is a coverup to get the two servers on the same time again for a merge in the short future. If that is so, then this is actually constructive. I orefer playing on ragefire over the hyped new server. But if there is no see through plan with this, it is hard to not just jump ship as everyone else seems to be doing.

But honestly dbg, if you cut out tl posts and apoks counterpost, you have noone who is happy with 6 mont kunark on ragefire. If any of you actually bothered playing, you would know how small kunar is. Velious is the first real raid expansion and by this timeframe we wont have AAs untill october 2017.
    Velaste and Dazz like this.
  2. Finley Augur

I am sorry the poll results have upset you. You can say bad things about my guild. I personally have nothing bad to say about you or your guild though, that isn't what this thread is about
  3. ScarletLetter Elder

Nah, not upset. Tell your clerics and Druids to hurry up and app thou. Gata boost up that ra!
    Velaste and Tazzergnome like this.
  4. Finley Augur

Esper my guild did not have a voting mandate we had members submit votes for all 3 options based on their individual preferences.
  5. Sulerill Elder

what guild?
    Tazzergnome likes this.
  6. ScarletLetter Elder

That guild that sacrifices it's members to make gore to fat to move when we kill it.... Apokingbird?
  7. Finley Augur

Its in my forum signature but no matter how badly some people want this thread to be about my guild it just isn't. We made no concerted voting effort.
  8. Sulerill Elder

It didnt load! now it is. dat f5
  9. devestating New Member

Personally itd be nice to see it at 3 months even past GoD because 6 weeks is way too fast and im sure thats why alot of people voted the way they did
  10. Krysanth Elder

Im pretty sure I voted for 3 month lockout with 6 weeks after GoD, but it was worded strange and with this player base I can see how a mistake coulda been made.
    Velaste, Dazz and Palinell like this.
  11. Ataxia New Member

This poll was confusing for many to say the least.. enough to the point where the results were highly swayed towards something the majority didn't want. Simply cast another poll, this time specifically asking if we want Velious this December or in March. You won't be suprised at the unskewed results.
    Tazzergnome and Palinell like this.
  12. Palinell New Member

for sure do not feel this is an accurate vote at all.

For one every single day the vote was going once per day it would pop up on me I would select my choice yet again and get a red error message.

if the vote is working right, this should not happen it was happening to HUNDREDS... secondly talking with friends in the top four guilds on the server almsot ALL voted 3 months or were confused by the 3 choices , since you know jsut flat asking 3 months, 6 months or no its to complex I guess.

And I for one includng everyone I know playing 16 years will NEVER play on your stupid no box server boxed since the year 1999 back when we had LAN parties.

Seriously wanting to call bull crap on this vote and demanding a revote I contest this vote.
  13. Grandma Elder

I am happy with Velious in March. Unlocks as originally intended when and why I started on Ragefire
    Devante and Tigerr like this.
  14. Palinell New Member

that is what lockjaw server is for and what is was supposed to be about so the losers that dont understand Velious opens up so many new raid targets everyone gets a real chance at could go cry together for.
  15. knighthawk1313 New Member

I'm honestly stunned by the Ragefire voting results. I don't see there's anyway I'm going to be sticking around until Velious is released in another 4+ months.
  16. Clueless Journeyman

About the voting. I really didn't care which way the vote went. I am on the server until X expansion is released. However, reading the forums. could you add some clarity to the vote. Maybe not on the vote box itself. Maybe make a post in the forums about what the vote is exactly for.

thanks
  17. Mediik Augur

I'd say Vote with your wallet. I'm not even on those servers. I read the question and it was misleading. I think it should have been made clear. 6 month unlock 3 month unlock.. how hard is that? Disclosing the breakdown would be nice, but that will never happen.

It seems like free server transfers would be a nice gesture now that the rules are changing.
    Dazz likes this.
  18. frankie78227 Augur

LoL!
    Devante likes this.
  19. Baps Zerg New Member

These forums are over-represented with hardcore raiders. A lot of players do not come here.

I am happy with 6 month unlocks. I understand that others would not be. Instead of all the QQ, provide a better alternative than simply, "run another vote till i get the result i want". All my good ideas have massive drawbacks - such as;
    Flagging raiders accounts on defeating content, allowing new content available in x_days
    These raiders cannot enter raid zones of content older than 1 expansion (would need to tier raid zones rather than simply use expansions)
    Need to consider quest/epic requirements of past content

I do not think that would work; i am sure some of the smarter people out there will have a good idea.
    Aegir and Finley like this.
  20. ID_EGO_SUPEREGO Augur

This head in the sand, I didn't know what DBG was saying, I pressed what I thought it said.....is just so much BS. If you were misinformed and or just plain oblivious to what you were voting for, I truly feel sorry for you. Please don't ask for a re-vote because you lacked the competence or reading comprehension (or retention from previous discussions) to make a choice based on what you were being asked.

The vote passed because others could read and understand what they were voting for and you could not. The fact that it seems that most of you QQ'ers saw what you wanted to see and not what was being asked....oh well too bad, so sad...

Best of luck in your future endeavors!!