Lockjaw - New (Soon to be) Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lokomotiva, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Lokomotiva Elder

Greeting everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read over this recruitment post.

<Ghost in the Fog> is a brand new guild that is forming from basically scratch on the Lockjaw Server. Although the guild is brand new; the resources I will be putting into it will come together quickly. We will have TeamSpeak, an active website, along with a DKP system in place very soon. This is just taking off and I ask all applicants be patient. We will be raiding mostly in the EST evenings during the week, and we'll figure out the best times for weekends, as Lockjaw currently has a 24 hour window for a boss to be killed once it is your turn in the rotation; so no p00psocking required.

Mission:
    To achieve end game content as it is released. There is a rotation on Lockjaw and we fully intend on being involved as soon as possible to get ourselves situated with efficiency and chemistry. We will not be a massive guild by any means. We will know each other, who the tanks are, who each class is, and the plan is to perform like clockwork in a short amount of time. Being as the game has been "fixed" to not having Classic Bosses hitting like Mack Trucks; I see no need in having more than 1 raid at any event. If it can be done with 35 toons, we will give it our all with 35 toons. We will do more with less if demanded.

Loot System:
    DKP Private Auction Styled Award System will be implicated as soon as we build enough of a force to start accumulating dkp.

Raid Attendance Requirement:
    Although we plan to be close-knit and smaller than your average guild and raid force: we will not remove anyone for missing raids if offline. If you are Online; we fully expect you to be hustling to each target called.

I believe that is enough to get the general information out. If you are interested in getting into something new, something organized, and something just as progression oriented as the rest, but using strategy moreso over bodies being thrown at bosses; maybe GitF is the guild for you. Feel free to message me in game and we can chat about whatever. My toon's are the following:

Steampint - Black - Asylum - Astro - Visual
  2. Lokomotiva Elder

Level Requirement:
    Currently only considering level 40+ Mains. Special exceptions can always be made, but that is where I would like anyone to be before reaching out to me.

Classes:
    Currently recruiting ALL classes
  3. Lokomotiva Elder

We had a great first day and are around 20 total players. Definitely looking for more Mains though. All classes are welcome yet, but hopefully shoring some up quickly. Message me on here or in game. I look forward to meeting some new folks.
  4. Lokomotiva Elder

LokomotivaJourneyman

New

/Bump

Gathering steam (no pun intended) slowly. Hoping to be a part of the Vox/Naggy rotation soon. If you are looking for something fresh that will only be as big as the raid mobs require...hit me up in game with any questions or concerns. Thanks once again, everyone.