Locked Expansion Features

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Branntick, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Branntick Augur

Just out of curiosity, is there any chance you guys can unlock some of the more basic features that are locked behind expansions? I mean, personally, some of these things have become very basic game features and it seems kind of silly to me that we can't use some basic quality of life features.

I'm really just not a fan in general of locking very, very basic games features that should have been there years ago behind expansions to begin with. It's just business and very obviously a ploy to get people to buy more new expansions.

Examples:
    1. Block buffs. PLEASE GOD LET US BLOCK BUFFS.
    2. Bandolier.
    3. Click items from bags.
    4. Remotely buy/sell from the Bazaar.
    Mercenaries are definitely ****ing not. Nobody wants those. The rest though? Please.
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Hmm, been a bit since this horse has been beaten. I'll allow it.
  3. Pikallo Augur

4. Accipiter Old Timer

Of all the things people ask for on a regular basis at least this one has some merit. None of us know why they deigned to give us the advanced looting system but not bandolier, or click from bags, or...

Now something like OOC regen I can understand holding back. But UI enhancements?
  5. Rumlebrag Elder

and not to forget we got the maps as well... but do NOT allow us to edit them, so we manually have to do that, save file and click "current zone" to update the map... come on? just give us the stupid feature? Also potion belt please.

1. Block buffs. PLEASE GOD LET US BLOCK BUFFS.
    2. Bandolier.
    3. Click items from bags.
    4. Remotely buy/sell from the Bazaar.
  6. Zanador Elder

I would happily pay money to click items from bags
  7. Moggman Elder

8. Kelandi Elder

I'll take #1 and #3 please.
  9. Trackanon Elder

10. Toodles Elder

ooo blocked buff.... bmb + speed of the brood & group regrowth can
  11. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Extended Target window? <3
  12. RadarX Augur

As this is not a TLP related topic I need to close it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.