Locked Doors in The Hole

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kevron, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kevron Journeyman

I know it's weird to be posting an actual question here instead of a complaint, but bear with me...

We went to The Hole last night to knock out Jaeil the Wretched (got this part done) and High Scale Kirn, however we were met with locked doors everywhere and didn't have a rogue.

Google says there's an item called "Sacred Key" that drops off higher-level spawns throughout the zone, but we couldn't find any on track at all.

Given the weirdness of TLP, is this information about the Sacred Key still accurate? Are the spawns (a ratman inhabitant, a temple researcher, an ancient construct, an ancient gargoyle, an old construct, an old gargoyle) still what we need to be looking for to get the key? Are they just rare spawns, or are we missing something here?

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. TowerDefense Augur

I spent loads of time in the hole on lockjaw, and never once saw any key.
  3. Xendakine New Member

Eye of zomm and similar spells can open doors in the hole without a key.
    Batbener and Kevron like this.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Nose up to the door, /q, relog, move forward
    Or
    Nose up to door, illusion, move forward, drop illusion, move forward

Pretty sure these are acceptable as legit these days. You might have to hit autorun during it.
  5. Kevron Journeyman

Totally forgot about this. Thanks, we'll give it a shot.
  6. -wycca Augur

Or a hire a rogue.
  7. Pikallo Augur

Illusions definitely work, not sure if it is considered legit or exploiting.
  8. TowerDefense Augur

These things are most definitely considered exploits. However getting in trouble for them would be another story.
  9. Fiyero Augur

Wish they would fix that so rogue lockpick is useful again.