Live Update Bugs: 9/19/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Looting multi items is still not showing correctly - only 9 backflags but looking at logs is looks like we got 12!

[Sun Sep 23 20:25:20 2018] --x has looted 9 Fragment of the Seal of Scale.-- (only looted 6 was 9 on corpse)
    [Sun Sep 23 20:25:30 2018] --xx has looted 3 Fragment of the Seal of Scale.-- (looted all 3 was only 3 on corpse)

actually it seems nothing has changed from last week still getting -

[Sun Sep 23 20:34:03 2018] --S has looted 6 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--

[Sun Sep 23 20:34:12 2018] --N has looted 5 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--

[Sun Sep 23 20:34:31 2018] --A has looted 4 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--

[Sun Sep 23 20:35:01 2018] --D has looted 3 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--

[Sun Sep 23 20:35:15 2018] --Z has looted 2 Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--

[Sun Sep 23 20:35:47 2018] --B has looted a Flawless Conflagrant Diamond.--
  2. Windance Augur

Yinla brings up a great point. The loot message for multiple items is very confusing.
  3. its_a_secret Journeyman

Wizard rain spells on coirnav no longer land 3 waves against a single target on a boss fight. If this isn't a bug it's a HUGE dps nerf to their dps.
  4. its_a_secret Journeyman

Meaning they only can land 2 waves instead of three.
  5. GNOME_POWER Augur

I thought that the waves will be reduced if there are member pets near the boss.
    Pets are counted in the number corresponding to the waves.
  6. Drewie Augur

Some fletching items were renamed ("Simple Bow Staff" to "Simple Bowstave" ...) but the recipes still use the old name.
  7. Jalelorf Augur

Anchors are coming up missing, again. I've watched my toons anchor disappear from guild hall inventory screen.
  8. svann Augur

Doubt it. If that was true then just 3 pets would reduce the rain to a single wave.
  9. Leigo You come here often?

rank 8 of Wildstalker's Unity Azia not casting all buffs scribed. Spurred by the hunt, needlebarb coat.
    Self spell is overriding rk2 spells from AA.
  10. Kiras Augur

Damsel of Decay (raid) - bokons and blobs aren't working like they used to, or at least, the valid area for them has changed. A cubby that has worked for years for a bokon piling spot is not working anymore - the blobs above it don't trigger a bokon death. Other spots were still functioning, so it's like the detection range changed or something.
  11. Conq Augur

Sathir's Tomb raid 2 - door was locked tonight. We had to reget the raid because we were unable to move from raid 1 to raid 2 because of the locked door. The second instance did not contain that locked door. Tunare server.
    Conq
  12. mewkus Augur

I'm not sure exactly where to report an in-game typo, but the AA description for Group Perfected Invisibility and Group Perfected Invisibility To Undead both use the word 'than' when the word 'that' would be more appropriate.
    I don't know if this would make a difference, but this is for an enchanter's AA description.
    Dzarn likes this.
  13. Kianara Lorekeeper

Druid remote nukes aren't splashing the heal portion of the spell. Cast both fire and cold versions of it over and over for 20-30 minutes, not one heal from it. Multiple other friends that play druids confirm it as well.
  14. Kixx Journeyman

15. Squint New Member

myself and several guildies have been unable to get ice of velious to drop since the patch, I know its rare, but after spending 12ish hours and not getting a single one to drop where normally you'd get 2-3 an hour
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Wizzys manaburn is now being overwritten. It costs a lot of mana and should not be overwritten by anything including itself from other players.
  17. strongbus Augur

don't know if it has to do with this patch but in the old world version of Cazic Thule there are a few name that neather the name or the ph are spawning at all. I don't know if it the zone just need to be repoped or not. I did a /bug in game for it as well.
  18. svann Augur

I suspect there is something wrong with the group Talendor mission.
    If you back up more than a few feet from the decals the drakes leash back into the decals and summon. I dont think that seems like a mechanic that would be intended. It seems like you have to fight right next to the edge of the decals you arent supposed to go in.
  19. Jumbur Improved Familiar

People in my guild(ancient dominion, AB) are still experiencing the "disappearing anchor bug".

Is this being looked at? or should we just get used to bother tech-support regularly?
    Xeladom likes this.
  20. Warpeace Augur

Well considering its a continuing issue I would have my petition info saved for a quick cut and paste to save time submitting it.
    Xeladom and Jumbur like this.