Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Elskidor Augur

This has been happening to my Bard quite a bit in the last few weeks. At least once a day and for no apparent reason. No multibind. Suddenly Bard will be stuck unable to do much of anything until zoning.
  2. Goodn Augur

Came back in the game this morning from character select. Two of my accounts got a pop up window saying that they had been granted a claimable item - Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin - that I could redeem in the Legends of Norrath game.
    Nothing new in actual EQ /claim.
    You big tease...
  3. slayerofbats Augur

My guild hall is missing completely.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Unsure if this is a bug or not but 2 issues with Death Death Death:

Boss regen is insane. Most will regen 14-16% of their life per server tick which means if you can't burst them down then you just hit a brick wall where progress is impossible.

Chest Loot. It's a nice way to improve the odds (though a bit too RNG heavy for my liking). Issue is the same chest can drop multiple of the same item. This is a bit of an issue where, for example, 2 cleric only boots drop as you are limited to ONE cleric template per run.

I don't expect to see these addressed this year but maybe something that can be tweaked by the time next year's event comes around. As it is I don't think I can convince anyone to mash their heads against this wall to attempt to finally get a good enough run of RNG to beat Quarm.
  5. Tsolaes Elder

Lost a guild hall, and about 20+ plots in FV server, Spruce Bridge Hollows. Do I really need to include a list of all the address and the many owners? Just roll back the entire zone to the 17th. I am the only person who runs these plots.
  6. Rorce Augur

I've tried three times to purchase the "Mount Key Ring" feature from the "Services" section of the marketplace. Each time I attempt to purchase it, I get the "You have been disconnected" black screen, and im completely logged out.
  7. Darchias Augur

New Banestrike proc will happen on illegal targets, but will not use the cooldown in that case. Therefore when fighting things you can't Banestrike, you get spammed by this proc.
  8. Blackrooster New Member

Not sure if it is related to the patch but when I logged in day of the patch my character had been rolled back over two weeks to when she was one hour old. I have posted in player support and opened a ticket. I'm having a hard time finding any information as to how/why this happened.

She still has mail in her inbox say saying congrats on level #! Despite being level 1 with only a few hours played.
  9. Monkman Augur

Blackrooster, screenshot that in game mail and include it into your ticket, everytime I’ve ever had an in game issue I try to send logs and/or screenshots and I always find that it’s resolved much faster than if they had to dig up the info themselves
  10. Spayce Augur

Incarnadine Legplates STILL have a cloth graphic.

Please carve out 11 seconds to change the associated attribute on the item.
  11. Arwyn-RoV Augur

Ring of Valor's GGH is missing 193 items, one of my personal houses another 66 items. Fortunately I have recent (July 15th) layout saves. Quite a few of these missing items are marketplace purchases and/or LON goodies that would be expensive to re-acquire. I've /petitioned and am hopeful something can be done.
  12. Azorin Journeyman

You begin casting banestrike.
    No damage is shown as being done
  13. Darchias Augur

Yeah that happens when it tries to proc Banestrike on an invalid target.
  14. Goodn Augur

An RoI member linked a completed achievement for DDD tonight on Xegony…
  15. Dawdle Augur

Ok I put in a ticket with CS but from what I hear petitions are talking a very long time. I am missing 2 years paid rent on 12 plots and 7 new houses that I built, in total around 737 items. I am glad I was placing the homes using a saved layout but can't you guys just replace everything?
    Reimbursements are nice but doing this all over again... Funny timing considering I almost lost my GH anchor when the guild leader packed up the GH after which I decided to move. I thought by moving to a public neighborhood I was going to bit a more safe. Guess I choose the wrong patch.
  16. Minato Augur

Just coming back and purchased first rank of ton po's stance reuse of 10 minutes next rank the damage doesnt change but the reuse becomes 14 minutes. also ranks 2-6 reduce reuse by 1 minute. is this intended? seems counter productive to have the 2-5 rank be worse then the first rank
  17. Tsolaes Elder

"If you are missing real estate since the patch, please submit a ticket to CS. They are compiling a list for us to reimburse the items."

Reimburse the items??? Are you serious? I've got 1000s of items stored. Roll back the dang Housing Zones to the 17th. How hard is that?
  18. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'll add this to a list to check. I have no ETA for it.
    The data is not stored "by zone" it is stored "by player"
  19. Ranonman Elder

In Death, Death, Death mission, all of my groups I had two (real lvl 110) monk players in my group and they were not able to select any other classes except warrior. Can you please investigate that?
  20. Tsolaes Elder

This is a pretty devastating mess up to people who still use the Housing system. There was a guild plot and some player plots that I was paying rent for, the owners dont even play anymore. I kept the plots up as memorials. Will there be any way to get these back?